• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 280
Title: Surging Disaster

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

This chapter is 3000/10

Zenon devil form is fucking hard๐Ÿ”ฅ

Demon god is appearing hage village in cloved kingdom

Clover Kingdom is panic and defenseless but they had kaiser the shield of clover use vortex magic

Asta going have his First WK moment front of citizens of clover kingdom for prove his innocent with his new devil union for test it out how stronger is it.

Next chapter 281 gonna be more bangers than this chapter

:myman:
Post automatically merged:

What is this Berserk!?
You know Tabata inspired by berserk and big fan too but I think he had inspired by different ainme ion know that

:whitepress:

Last edited:
Damnatio: Uh, oh he used Devil powers.
CONVICTED!!!!!!!!
What if Damnatio and nobles woke up and choose execute asta for used devil power and He died. So who going to save humanity against devil who just came of tree qliphoth gate.

Everyone else: No you can't do that He saved us and He saved y'all ass too from Devil attack you.

:whitepress:you know why we hated Noble and Damnatio too because they trying to kill him like trash but y'all nobles can't do shit and help clover kingdom but if he died guess what Nobody can't beat devil as arcane mage.

Seth

โ€Ž
What if Damnatio and nobles woke up and choose execute asta for used devil power and He died. So who going to save humanity against devil who just came of tree qliphoth gate.

Everyone else: No you can't do that He saved us and He saved y'all ass too from Devil attack you.

:whitepress:you know why we hated Noble and Damnatio too because they trying to kill him like trash but y'all nobles can't do shit and help clover kingdom but if he died guess what Nobody can't beat devil as arcane mage.
I'm more concerned about Noble family protection.

If Captains didn't arrive when Langris was taken over Kira would be dead.

Damnatio asks as if he is King's dog but he seems to don't care. He also knows Julius is a kid.

Don't know what's on this dude's mind tbh.

I'm calling fuegoleon and nozel vs twin devils
Your predictions is coming true in next chapter 281

:cheers:

I'm more concerned about Noble family protection.

If Captains didn't arrive when Langris was taken over Kira would be dead.

Damnatio asks as if he is King's dog but he seems to don't care. He also knows Julius is a kid.

Don't know what's on this dude's mind tbh.

Fr This dude Damnatio think asta is Commoner and used devil power but asta don't know devil power at all when he gained 5 leaf grimoire just came out of nowhere
:whitepress:

Everyone else: No you can't do that He saved us and He saved y'all useless too from Devil attack you.

Last edited:
So...this chapter upset me.

Not because it was bad or anything. It was fantastic actually.

But rather it's that the way the flow of the story is going...it really looks like they're setting up Yami to die.

I pray I'm wrong. Yami is like 90% of the reason I enjoy this manga.

But when I look at everything thats been done so far, having Asta pick up Yami's sword which has symbolic meaning in japan of carrying on the will of someone, having Nacht see Yami in him when he was training, and lastly their tag team fight they had against one of the Dark Triad which when looking back on it can be seen as a final farewell send off for the character.

Then the flow of this fight shifting to the dark route just makes it seem like we're headed for a tragic ending here.

All of this together suggests(at least to me) that they're setting up Asta to step up into Yami's role as the leader of the Black Bulls. Which is why Nocht has also pushed the notion that after this Asta will be the strongest. Asta no longer needs the guidance of his mentor Yami so the author is removing him from his role.

Not to mention this is kinda giving me Impel Down vibes where the main characters are literally diving into several layers of hell to save their loved ones. This is not good fam.

In addition to that there might be a desire to officially make Asta a Captain after this. After all Yuno became a Vice Captain recently and the author may have decided it's Asta's turn to get one up on his rival by becoming a Captain after Yami's death. Or if you consider that both of the main rivals have Captains who have been captured this could be a move on the author's part to make BOTH Asta and Yuno into Captains after this arc. Since both of their mentors are perfectly set up to be removed from the story.

Not only would this spark development in both of them but it's also neatly positioned to move the romance plot forward. The Rose Captain not getting to confess her feelings could very well be meant to be a tragic depiction of what happens when you wait to long to tell someone how you feel. Which of course would also be a moment of development/lesson for Noelle to accept her feelings and push her to say something to Asta.

So these are the disturbing thoughts that have been filling my head after reading this chapter. I hope I'm wrong and Yami gets to live. And I could totally could be. As the author still has back up characters that are not in play yet. Asta and the rest of the Black Bulls. Usually when an Author saves characters it's for a Cavalry moment where the extra characters get to come in and save the day when things are looking their worst. So that could still happen and most likely will imo.

But it also could still swing dark even after that.

Seth

โ€Ž
So...this chapter upset me.

Not because it was bad or anything. It was fantastic actually.

But rather it's that the way the flow of the story is going...it really looks like they're setting up Yami to die.

I pray I'm wrong. Yami is like 90% of the reason I enjoy this manga.

But when I look at everything thats been done so far, having Asta pick up Yami's sword which has symbolic meaning in japan of carrying on the will of someone, having Nacht see Yami in him when he was training, and lastly their tag team fight they had against one of the Dark Triad which when looking back on it can be seen as a final farewell send off for the character.

Then the flow of this fight shifting to the dark route just makes it seem like we're headed for a tragic ending here.

All of this together suggests(at least to me) that they're setting up Asta to step up into Yami's role as the leader of the Black Bulls. Which is why Nocht has also pushed the notion that after this Asta will be the strongest. Asta no longer needs the guidance of his mentor Yami so the author is removing him from his role.

Not to mention this is kinda giving me Impel Down vibes where the main characters are literally diving into several layers of hell to save their loved ones. This is not good fam.

In addition to that there might be a desire to officially make Asta a Captain after this. After all Yuno became a Vice Captain recently and the author may have decided it's Asta's turn to get one up on his rival by becoming a Captain after Yami's death. Or if you consider that both of the main rivals have Captains who have been captured this could be a move on the author's part to make BOTH Asta and Yuno into Captains after this arc. Since both of their mentors are perfectly set up to be removed from the story.

Not only would this spark development in both of them but it's also neatly positioned to move the romance plot forward. The Rose Captain not getting to confess her feelings could very well be meant to be a tragic depiction of what happens when you wait to long to tell someone how you feel. Which of course would also be a moment of development/lesson for Noelle to accept her feelings and push her to say something to Asta.

So these are the disturbing thoughts that have been filling my head after reading this chapter. I hope I'm wrong and Yami gets to live. And I could totally could be. As the author still has back up characters that are not in play yet. Asta and the rest of the Black Bulls. Usually when an Author saves characters it's for a Cavalry moment where the extra characters get to come in and save the day when things are looking their worst. So that could still happen and most likely will imo.

But it also could still swing dark even after that.
I understand your take and respect that.

Right now I will only follow up to Asta being BB Captain post-war.

With how this war shapes up at this moment. I would argue if there will be squads post war. They are going to lose this.

I don't see the Clover alliance winning this even with Asta being a poggers.

If anyone thinks Boruto is good at all they've got a lot more problems than just being an idiot. lol.
Boruto and Naruto were garbage. Hated both. Samurai 8 was below average. Just not a fan of Kishimoto

There is a big group who apparently keeps ruining Black Clover anime for years because of their Boruto wank.

:wellwell::wellwell::wellwell:
Tell me who. I shall show them the wrath of the demon king.