• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 281
Title: Assault on the Kingdom

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Is this Rill and Langris?
So much happened without much happening. Glad best boy, Pirate King Julius is back.
Bruh.

1st you don't need to spoiler it. Chapter drop.

2nd to on the left side is Nebra ( Noelle's sister ), on the right side is Kirsch ( Mimosa's brother ).

How the hell you'd think of Rill and Langris since they are in the Spade Kingdom atm?

Bruh:milaugh:

Bruh.

1st you don't need to spoiler it. Chapter drop.

2nd to on the left side is Nebra ( Noelle's sister ), on the right side is Kirsch ( Mimosa's brother ).

How the hell you'd think of Rill and Langris since they are in the Spade Kingdom atm?

Bruh:milaugh:
I have to respect the ppl that haven't read it yet.
Tabata draws in a way that I can't tell the difference.
And I haven't been paying much attention to character whereabouts.

Last edited:
This chapter is 3000/10 ๐Ÿ”ฅ because Can't wait to see asta devil union mode on Wednesday Tonight for Spoiler come out. So we can see how that look and We need to see Noelle and Elf group then Magna and zora plus Goron in End of chapter 282 for last moments. I'm still too Hype for Devil union mode.
:whitepress:I will piss off if Tabata switch to Spade kindgom invasion instead of Asta and liebe devil mode.