• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 284
Title: Ultimate Magic

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

โ€Ž
By Inside, he meant those two devils who appeared before Jack and Nacht don't he..??
Yes, I think you will need to be on a certain magic level to survive there. At some point when more Devils come out, it will be non stop a battle for supremacy. No time and place for fodders.

Luck is smart. Notice the change. When he was afraid of Zenon before the time skip he said for the first time ever he doesn't want to fight.

Right now, he's confident enough in himself that he only tells fodders to back down.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nice chapter. Had to re-read the previous one to remember lmfao. Hopefully Nacht will live, he most certainly will tbh. He kinda started growing on me lmao.

Seth

โ€Ž
Nice chapter. Had to re-read the previous one to remember lmfao. Hopefully Nacht will live, he most certainly will tbh. He kinda started growing on me lmao.
There is a theory going around that Plumede ( the Cat Devil ) will grant him "9 lives" ability. U know. Cats have 9 lives blah blah.

Plumede is the only one out of the four Devils that Nacht has that still hasn't shown his attribute/ability.

Basically, Nacht has 9 retries xD.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
There is a theory going around that Plumede ( the Cat Devil ) will grant him "9 lives" ability. U know. Cats have 9 lives blah blah.

Plumede is the only one out of the four Devils that Nacht has that still hasn't shown his attribute/ability.

Basically, Nacht has 9 retries xD.
Hmm interesting. We need Yami to break out now.

But what we all need though, is the GOAT himself out there.

Give us Julius.

Seth

โ€Ž
Hmm interesting. We need Yami to break out now.

But what we all need though, is the GOAT himself out there.

Give us Julius.
Now that we know he can pull off shit like aging himself up back to his prime. I will believe in this theory as if my life depends on it.

There is no fucking way Tabata will not use him.

On a serious note. Yes.

+ He should die. One last stand type of thing. I expect Qlipoth Devils to win this war so something will need to happen to allow the alliance to run away from Spade and continent itself.

Imagine this hype when everyone thinks they are dead u hear "Time Magic: brrrrrrrrrrr".

Lucifero killing Julius would be mad hype. Lucifero tells everyone to stop down cuz they are no challenge for him. They fight/clash Julius dies this time for good and Lucifero greets him with: "You can't be ashamed of yourself. The Strongest Mage ins existence".

Yeet.

I need Julius feats asap I'm gonna fucking cry:catcry:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Now that we know he can pull off shit like aging himself up back to his prime. I will believe in this theory as if my life depends on it.

There is no fucking way Tabata will not use him.

On a serious note. Yes.

+ He should die. One last stand type of thing. I expect Qlipoth Devils to win this war so something will need to happen to allow the alliance to run away from Spade and continent itself.

Imagine this hype when everyone thinks they are dead u hear "Time Magic: brrrrrrrrrrr".

Lucifero killing Julius would be mad hype. Lucifero tells everyone to stop down cuz they are no challenge for him. They fight/clash Julius dies this time for good and Lucifero greets him with: "You can't be ashamed of yourself. The Strongest Mage ins existence".

Yeet.

I need Julius feats asap I'm gonna fucking cry:catcry:
Lucifero in Julius' body

Bye bye BC verse.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lucifero in Julius' body

Bye bye BC verse.
Holy fuck that looks amazing.

If Julius is some angel-related being and Lucifero taking over him to mock angels or shit.

Imagine the despair on Yami and William's faces if they see this.

Whoaaa.

Good to know. Satisfied with the current turn of events? Maybe expecting something?
Im totally fine,the Black Bulls getting shine panels with I expect but also the Demons looking beastly. I expect soon far brutal battles, we already see in last chapter how brutal these battles are. From now the tension will go up and became better and better.
Post automatically merged:

Still hoping though for Julius panels later...
Boy if the higher ends demon show up, the rip the kingdom xD.