Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 286
Title: A Night With No Morning

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

โ€Ž
Lucifero hype.

Oh and a devils that control time as the supreme devil. Lowkey Julius hype.

@Seth was that the theory? That that devil might take over Juli? Disclose it fully now lmao.
This is getting more evidence each day now.

To this day it wasn't explained where and what was Julius doing when he was outside of the country. Imagine if he actually managed to make a contract with Lucifugus. But there is one problem.

Why would Julius act this long, what is he waiting for?

I know this might be way too overboard but is there a chance Lucifugus might be another Liebe type of a Devil where he doesn't necessarily want to rule the world above but he is not keen to help the human side either?

I can totally see him being a Devil that doesn't like Lucifero and Zenon's Devil.

Imagine if Julius found the relic that Nacht's father gave to him to summon Lucifugus and he actually attempted to tame him too and he either succeeded or did a pact with the Devil.

Seth

โ€Ž
Wait lucifugus?
Is that what viz calls lucifero or is than an entirely different devil
Also a devil of time?
That sounds cool as hell
This is why u always wait for officials.

Because fan translations fucked this up and almost everyone who saw fan translations will be confused.

Luficugus is not the ruler of the Underworld.

Lucifugus is one of the three rulers of the Underworld.

1. Gravity Magic = Lucifero.
2. Time Magic = Lucifugus.
3. Space Magic = Zenon's Devil.

By previous statements, we can assume Lucifero is the closest person to the throne. I assume there are ongoing throne wars in the Underworld because of 3 of them being relatively equal.

Although many people don't understand one thing. Gravity can literally manipulate both space and time aside from Gravity...
So yeah. Lucifero is the strongest Devil in the Underworld. At least from the ones we know now.

I loved the twist about Natchโ€™s parents and the fact that the black sheep was in fact his brother and not him. But I think that Natchโ€™s crying for his neither was a bit cliche or happens to fast...I donโ€™t know I fell like this flashback should have last longer :kayneshrug:

I hope, I really hope that Lucifugus will not turn out to be that BC version of the Demon King :sanmoji:

Seth

โ€Ž
his neither was a bit cliche or happens to fast...I donโ€™t know I fell like this flashback should have last longer :kayneshrug:
Tabata is rushing the content. This should be clear at this point. He is afraid of getting axed so he probably tries to put as much content as he can in one chapter.

I know it's too fast but I lowkey prefer this rather than watching Luffy running around Onigashima for 10 chapters LMAO.

I hope, I really hope that Lucifugus will not turn out to be that BC version of the Demon King :sanmoji:
I fucked up.

Lucifugus is not a time Devil......

He supports the trio of Lucifero and the other two Devils.

What the fuck is happening?

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
So we have now a space and time devil too. With the gravity devil (Lucifero) and the twin devils with their fire and ice magic and with Megicula too. We have 6 from the 10 most powerful devils from the underworld. Well, now I want to know what the 4 other demon magics will be.
+ Nacht couldn't suppress a Devil that is not even main 3. Just how powerful are them holy fuck.

@Uriel

I fucked up. Lucifugus is not a Time Magic Devil.

He is like a servant to all three of Lucifero, Zenon's Devil, and Time Magic Devil.

Holy FUCK.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
+ Nacht couldn't suppress a Devil that is not even main 3. Just how powerful are them holy fuck.

@Uriel

I fucked up. Lucifugus is not a Time Magic Devil.

He is like a servant to all three of Lucifero, Zenon's Devil, and Time Magic Devil.

Holy FUCK.
Edit: Yeah lol. Just read it a second time. It fucking says so lmfao

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah I said the same lmfao. We all misread it.

BUT THAT MEANS MORE TIME DEVIL HYPE.
:finally:

Which means Julius hype.
:finally:
Time Devil Magic still unknown?:wellwell:

Julius's disappearances from the country never explained?:wellwell:

Julius feeling like he was chosen for something greater?:wellwell:

Mhm. I love me some Julius theories:finally:

Lol yeah, too bad for Nacht and the others. :josad:

But sadly I am not a fan of very strong enemies. Not only because they are incredibly strong so that only a few characters can fight them but also because most of the shounens used their plot armor to beat them. So I expect the same here with the devils. And that could end in the same way like the other shounens. :feelscryingman:

Seth

โ€Ž
Lol yeah, too bad for Nacht and the others. :josad:

But sadly I am not a fan of very strong enemies. Not only because they are incredibly strong so that only a few characters can fight them but also because most of the shounens used their plot armor to beat them. So I expect the same here with the devils. And that could end in the same way like the other shounens. :feelscryingman:
Yeah, you are touching a very soft but very important aspect. I know where are you coming from with this and I agree with you....

Dark Triad can't be done with one Captain-level character and there are still 8 Devils to come out....

But this is why I hope Alliance loses this war. If they fucking win this and stop the Qlipoth this will be the biggest Fairy Tail esk bullshit Tabata could possibly think of and my enjoyment of this manga goes down to almost zero....

Status
Not open for further replies.