Black Clover Chapter 286 Spoilers - Discussion Thread

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
- The House of Faust have been devoted to demonology for generations, and when Nacht turned 18 he became head of the House.
- He was into demonology while Morgen & Yami worked as magic knights.
- Morgen dies because of Nacht when a devil-binding ritual goes wrong.
- Morgen tried to stop him, but Nacht said "I'll surpass my limits".
- Nacht was good friends with Yami and they did bad stuff together before Yami joined the Magic Knights.
- Nacht wished he died instead of Morgen.
- Chapter is back to the present where Nacht is stabbed.
- "I will kill evil before it lays his hands on good people... I thought I'd never say this again but right here I'll surpass my limits...!!"

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover Chapter 286 Title
"The Night When Morning Never Comes"

Post automatically merged:

Holy fuck.
@Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge
Tabata must be protected from Jump editors and this dude can make this arc amazing.
@Seth and @BangMi
Have this from another forum:

Seems like we get soon a super important announcement.
It's definitely too quiet for thing like announcement at the end of anime.... I'm hella afraid....

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Morgen has for sure light magic, and i think Asta was supposed to have light Magic as well. i think every thing is connected to Nacht's and his family and the devils it will not surprise me if Asta is a relative of them as well. in some way or another.
That's one of the most interesting takes I heard in a while.

But the only problem about Asta's father. Shouldn't that guy die after night of passion with Licita? The life force thing.

It's definitely too quiet for thing like announcement at the end of anime.... I'm hella afraid....
I think different though, yes im afraid aswell because I fear that we get the same threatment as Nanatsu, but something telling me that we gonna eating good soon? Let hope the best!!

Ps: chapter is amazing, Nacht background story and his battle right now, amazing writing.