Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 287
Title: Day of Atonement

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

โ€Ž
That massive grave move by nacht looks so cool
These higher devils are op as hell basically low diffed nacht canโ€™t even see how theyโ€™ll be beaten
Devil Ice Magic and Devil Flame Magic look amazing as fuck....

Even combining his Union modes which should put him on High Ranking Devil level wasn't enough and both Lilith and Naamah just toyed with Nacht.

I hope Asta flops and they ain't going to beat them too soon.

I want Naamah vs Fuegoeleon.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Those devils look crazy as fuck lmao.

I wonder if Nacht can combine all of his devils into one and how strong that would make him. All his devils are mid tiers and combining two puts him at supreme tier but low end as the supreme devils rekt him basically lmao.

Seth

โ€Ž
Those devils look crazy as fuck lmao.

I wonder if Nacht can combine all of his devils into one and how strong that would make him. All his devils are mid tiers and combining two puts him at supreme tier but low end as the supreme devils rekt him basically lmao.
He thought 2 of them combined will push him to High Ranking Devil and Lilith and Naamah still toyed with him....

Maybe u right and he will attempt all 4.

I'm lowkey tired of Nacht being support only.

Seth

โ€Ž
I really, really hope Tabata didn't lose his mind and he won't allow Asta to beat Lilith and Naamah. If he does, all they need is just rach Morris and Qlipoth is done.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
The chapter is great, 4/5.

Glad Tabata show us more about Nacht flashback with Yami and how they decided to make a squad which is "Black Bulls"
and RIP to Plumede and Walgner :catsweat:

Now, i wonder if Asta able to stall 2 supreme devils (Lilith and Naamah).
At least i hope Nozel and Dorothy comes to defeat nerfed Naamah and Lilith.

And thanks for the tag!! @Seth

Seth

โ€Ž
i read some people argument if Morris have Lucifugus power thus thats why he can "speed-up" to open devil gate.
What do you think?
People may be on point. Although let's remember that he is not the Time Magic Devil but a Prime Minister serving the main Trio of Lucifero, Time Magic, and Space Magic Devils.

I think the other way I guess?

Take a look at this:

It looks like they are being drained from their life force at incredible speed. So this doesn't necessarily need to be a magic type based on speed but more like on draining and when it comes to speed you can't adjust it if you are skilled enough.

My bet would be Life Force Magic.

The Higher Ranking Devils are no Joke. The Fire and Ice combo looked dope too. They literally low diffed full power Nacht.
Asta's intro was awesome and really felt like a Hero to the Rescue moment. :super:
Yami picking up the pack of cigeratte felt so emotional and deep. Also Nacht changed his whole appearance for his deceased brother. :amazing:
Yami offering Nacht the position of Vice Captain was also a precious moment.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Fire and Ice magic combined be like (If they decided to fuse together that is).

No way Asta would beat those two devils by himself. He needs couple captains to take them on. Good chapter.:goyea:

Seth

โ€Ž
Fire and Ice magic combined be like (If they decided to fuse together that is).

No way Asta would beat those two devils by himself. He needs couple captains to take them on. Good chapter.:goyea:
Could see this happen
Maybe Asta bullies them a bit but when he thinks he's gonna win they merge together and fuck him up
I'm more interested in freezing and burning the concepts.

This line is so underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.