Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yeah like I said in the spoilers, I really donโ€™t know how to feel about this chapter. These two Devils are the same rank as Zagred, who required two Wizard Kings and more to take down, but Asta is already fighting two of these Devils at once and winning?

I donโ€™t know how to take this or what this really means, I wonder if BC really is close to getting axed.

Seth

โ€Ž
@Orojackson Refugee next time I'm tagging you.
Yeah like I said in the spoilers, I really donโ€™t know how to feel about this chapter. These two Devils are the same rank as Zagred, who required two Wizard Kings and more to take down, but Asta is already fighting two of these Devils at once and winning?

I donโ€™t know how to take this or what this really means, I wonder if BC really is close to getting axed.
I overreacted when I saw the spoilers. Last page is ambigious. I think Tabata will play on emotions and next chapter Naamah will be okay... I hope so.

When it comes to BC and getting axed.

Movie announcement and Anime ending didn't even boost the sales in the slightest......

I feel bad for Tabata... There is a video for anniversary where he is drawing the panels. He looks like the most joyful dude ever...

Aren't they in even higher rank than zagred? Qliphoth devils are supposed to be special, aren't they

Seth

โ€Ž
Tbh.

We don't know if Zagred belongs to the Qlipoth Tree or not as of yet.

If he doesn't belong there it can only mean 2 things:

1. He is a former Qlipoth Devil ( well he left Underworld like 500 years ago I doubt they held his place for him ).

2. There is another branch of the Devils. Something like families in Clover.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Aren't they in even higher rank than zagred? Qliphoth devils are supposed to be special, aren't they
I thought all Devils were from the same realm? Zagred was described as a โ€œHigh Ranking Devilโ€ by Lucifero, the same way Lilith and Naamah were described. So I just assumed they were equals.

I overreacted when I saw the spoilers. Last page is ambigious. I think Tabata will play on emotions and next chapter Naamah will be okay... I hope so.
I guess they can heal themselves, but Naamah didnโ€™t heal his severed hand.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
I think he's more than likely done for; he couldn't restore his hand after getting hit. Asta slicked him in half.

And he beat a high ranking devil in under one-minute lmao

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
I thought all Devils were from the same realm? Zagred was described as a โ€œHigh Ranking Devilโ€ by Lucifero, the same way Lilith and Naamah were described. So I just assumed they were equals.
Zagred was a high-ranking Devil while the twin devils, DT, and Lucifugus are pronounced as the highest-ranking devils.

Seth

โ€Ž
Y'all remember the times when Asta couldn't even cut thru Magna's weak-ass fuck Fire Balls?

Now he is cutting like thru the sea of flames that are x100 stronger than Magna's:

Seth

โ€Ž
I hope the rest of the Black Bulls won't enter the Palace.

60% Dante canceled Rouge and they would be dead if not for Yami.

I really hope Tabata keeps this realistic especially with fucking 100% Dante around.

Yeah, I think we're bound to see more power-creep later on. In fact, I believe it already started significantly before this chapter when Tabata choose to make the fully powered Dark Triad (prior to the opening of the Tree and going 100%; still pretty much Top Tier chars by that point) be easily overpowered by the protagonists without putting any real fight whatsoever. Then, it's revealed that Lilith and Naamah stand on a different level than the Dark Triad and they're now apparently being overpowered on a 2v1 by Union Mode Asta (Devils whose individual portrayal is at least as good as Zagred's, if not better; we all know what it took to bring down Zagred).

Yeah, the remaining devils are bound to be stronger. The three rulers of the Underworld (the Devil of Time, Space and Gravity) are probably going to be on a different level judging by their hype (especially Lucifero), but that will force Tabata to grant more power-ups to the heroes since at the end of the day they'll win. Seeing all it took to bring down just Zagred, is it really feasible to take down 10 devils even stronger than him (along with the Mid, Low and possibly High-Level demons that will come out along at each level)? Not to mention, 100% Dark Triad, which are by no means fodder.

It really isn't IMO and I think Tabata is forcing himself into a corner with this whole "Tree of Qliphoth" thing. The concept is cool, really cool but realistically speaking the amount of power we're talking about is just too much for the protagonists to have a chance, even if the Devils keep coming one on one (the last level has three devils as well; probably the Three Rulers, if they come out at the same time just like Lilith and Naamah it's a slaughter).

We're probably bound to see more power-creep and/or inconsistent scaling + a lot of plot armour. Hopefully, I'm wrong here but as I said, I feel Tabata has forced himself into a corner. Either he closes the tree, making the lowest devils not fight yet and fight later on after some sort of training arc for the protagonists (because let's be real, the series is not going to end with Lucifero not making an official appearance and fighting; same with the other Devils, they've been introduced for something) or doesn't close the Tree and the Supreme Devils keep coming. I feel like if the last thing happens, it'll be extremely difficult (to not say impossible) for the protagonists to win in a way that's more or less consistent.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah, I think we're bound to see more power-creep later on. In fact, I believe it already started significantly before this chapter when Tabata choose to make the fully powered Dark Triad (prior to the opening of the Tree and going 100%; still pretty much Top Tier chars by that point) be easily overpowered by the protagonists without putting any real fight whatsoever. Then, it's revealed that Lilith and Naamah stand on a different level than the Dark Triad and they're now apparently being overpowered on a 2v1 by Union Mode Asta (Devils whose individual portrayal is at least as good as Zagred's, if not better; we all know what it took to bring down Zagred).

Yeah, the remaining devils are bound to be stronger. The three rulers of the Underworld (the Devil of Time, Space and Gravity) are probably going to be on a different level judging by their hype (especially Lucifero), but that will force Tabata to grant more power-ups to the heroes since at the end of the day they'll win. Seeing all it took to bring down just Zagred, is it really feasible to take down 10 devils even stronger than him (along with the Mid, Low and possibly High-Level demons that will come out along at each level)? Not to mention, 100% Dark Triad, which are by no means fodder.

It really isn't IMO and I think Tabata is forcing himself into a corner with this whole "Tree of Qliphoth" thing. The concept is cool, really cool but realistically speaking the amount of power we're talking about is just too much for the protagonists to have a chance, even if the Devils keep coming one on one (the last level has three devils as well; probably the Three Rulers, if they come out at the same time just like Lilith and Naamah it's a slaughter).

We're probably bound to see more power-creep and/or inconsistent scaling + a lot of plot armour. Hopefully, I'm wrong here but as I said, I feel Tabata has forced himself into a corner. Either he closes the tree, making the lowest devils not fight yet and fight later on after some sort of training arc for the protagonists (because let's be real, the series is not going to end with Lucifero not making an official appearance and fighting; same with the other Devils, they've been introduced for something) or doesn't close the Tree and the Supreme Devils keep coming. I feel like if the last thing happens, it'll be extremely difficult (to not say impossible) for the protagonists to win in a way that's more or less consistent.
Tabata is definitely rushing the content as I said many times.

After that Jump editors thing was revealed I'm 90% sure he is rushing the content in case he gets axed.

Status
Not open for further replies.