Black Clover Chapter 290 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
What do you think about this. Honest opinion. No sugar coating.

You know my stance about this. Maybe your take can cool me off.

I'm really, really fucking sceptical about Asta defeating Qlipoth Devils already.....

Seth

โ€Ž
No sugarcoating?

Black Clover is close to getting axed.
Seems plausible.

Man Shueisha didn't even bark a word about the upcoming BC movie xDDDDDDD. No trailer date no nothing.

I hope Lucifero comes out and kill Liebe or some shit. Anti Magic is too op.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Maybe I overreacted a little but just the idea of Asta already beating high rankers is dumb imo.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
He's out of Union mode.

Qlipoth should take advantage now + we have 3 triad members with 100% power.

Maybe this won't be that bad.
Yeah itโ€™s pretty ridiculous no matter how you look at it. Unless we assume Zagred is significantly stronger than Lilith and Naamah, this really doesnโ€™t make much sense.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah itโ€™s pretty ridiculous no matter how you look at it. Unless we assume Zagred is significantly stronger than Lilith and Naamah, this really doesnโ€™t make much sense.
Beating Zagred took shit ton of people. It was very underrated.

I think Zagred might've been pretty high in qlipoth.

His magic is op.

He would probably be around 4/5/6 Qlipoth devil. So still under the main trio.

He was probably excluded from Qlipoth after he left Underworld 500 years ago.

RAWS out:

https://manatoki95.net/comic/7737766

The last panel is cool, but if the fight is already over, it was quite meh tbh. I expected Lilimaah to offer a little bit more of a challenge, but at the same time, if Asta failed, who would have stood up to the threat considering most of the power-houses are already busy dealing with the demons and the Dark Triad? Even those powerhouses wouldn't have been a match for the demon most likely. I've said this previously, but I think Tabata is putting himself into a corner with the whole "Tree of Qliphoth" thing. The concept is cool, but it seems impossible for the protagonists to handle such a level of power as they're now, unless some of the devils that come out from the tree end up on their side for some reasons.

Individually, Zagred might have been a little bit above Lilith and Namaah. Much stronger than 80% Dante for sure, but I don't think he holds a candle to the fusion. From the number of wings to the number of horns and the title (Supreme Devil/Highest Ranking Devil vs High-Ranking Devil). Everything in the story seems to suggest that even the weakest devil of the Tree should be significantly stronger than Zagred the way I see it. I might be wrong though, but that's the impression I have thus far.

Seth

โ€Ž
Individually, Zagred might have been a little bit above Lilith and Namaah. Much stronger than 80% Dante for sure, but I don't think he holds a candle to the fusion. From the number of wings to the number of horns and the title (Supreme Devil/Highest Ranking Devil vs High-Ranking Devil). Everything in the story seems to suggest that even the weakest devil of the Tree should be significantly, if not much stronger than Zagred the way I see it. I might be wrong though, but that's the impression I have thus far.
Lilith and Naamah were pretty dumb.

Even if they had more raw power the usage of it was lame.

Lilith and Naamah were pretty dumb.

Even if they had more raw power the usage of it was lame.
Can't disagree with that lmao. Hopefully, the other demons are a little bit better in this aspect. Baring the design, those two were quite boring personality-wise. Even their power wasn't fleshed out much, it was just "burn everything" and "freeze everything", and Tabata didn't bother to expand it too much either.

Seth

โ€Ž
Can't disagree with that lmao. Hopefully, the other demons are a little bit better in this aspect. Baring the design, those two were quite boring personality-wise. Even their power wasn't fleshed out much, it was just "burn everything" and "freeze everything", and Tabata didn't bother to expand it too much either.
I hope that each Devil comes out with more IQ than Twin Devils.

The troupe of Devils just wanting to play and not using their power wisely is lame.

Probably the reason why Asta won.

I hope that each Devil comes out with more IQ than Twin Devils.

The troupe of Devils just wanting to play and not using their power wisely is lame.

Probably the reason why Asta won.
I'm looking forward to Megicula personally. His curse magic seems interesting and he likes to experiment a lot judging from his dialogue back at the Heart Kingdom. He's probably the closest thing to a scientist among the devils. I wonder at which level of the Tree he's at.

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm looking forward to Megicula personally. His curse magic seems interesting and he likes to experiment a lot judging from his dialogue back at the Heart Kingdom. He's probably the closest thing to a scientist among the devils. I wonder at which level of the Tree he's at.
Tabata takes a lot of inspirations from a Grimoire book or however its called.

Main 3 there is the same as in Black Clover ( Space, Time and Gravity ), under them is surprisingly Lucifugus who was recently revealed.
Megicula should be the 5th Qlipoth Devil if we count from the strongest to the weakest.

Tabata takes a lot of inspirations from a Grimoire book or however its called.

Main 3 there is the same as in Black Clover ( Space, Time and Gravity ), under them is surprisingly Lucifugus who was recently revealed.
Megicula should be the 5th Qlipoth Devil if we count from the strongest to the weakest.
Yeah, Lucifugus seems to be something like the Prime Minister of the Demon World that supports the three Rulers. Even if he isn't confirmed to be the next strongest after the Three Rulers, he doesn't have a small chance to be. Megicula is probably at Level 5 or so, while Lucifugus is at Level 6 (there are 7 levels on the Tree).

I'm wondering if the three rulers are on good terms or if there's a war among them to decide who will be the supreme ruler. If they come to the real world, I could potentially see one of them siding or taking advantage of the humans during the fights. That way, the humans would also have better chances because right now shit looks pretty hopeless unless Tabata says "fuck it" to the powerscaling and consistency.

Among the three of them, I'm especially interested in the Devil of Time. Him and Julius might be related in some way or another considering how Julius' grimoire doesn't look like anything we've seen thus far and Time Magic is something that only he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.