Black Clover Chapter 291 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Tabata is doing some retarded shit this chapter.

Dude I swear if Dante wont neg diff this fodder its a joke.

Seth

โ€Ž
Why you said that? Magna Punches Dante with Zora's help after 6 months of training so i'm not surprised...
Man... Magna is a fucking fodder with the lowest mana pool.

60% dante was toying with berserk asta.

80% Dante took Asta and Yami team up.

I think I don't need to expand.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Calm down bitch. After a long time, An author made a low-born fodder with no background do something amazing. Rejoice in the movement instead of complaining. :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

60% dante was toying with berserk asta.

80% Dante took Asta and Yami team up.

I think I don't need to expand.
Dante appears to have lost a big chunk of his power after the chain entered his body. Magna just became the Ghost Rider.

LMAO I'm sorry, Dante is such a trash villain. Like how is he the head of the triad when he gets clowned on this much? I just want Lucifero to pop out and kill this man already, I can't take him anymore. Also I kinda lost it, when Magna just threw a basic ass fireball at Dante. Like early series that's fine, but for him to still be doing that this late in the game is just funny to me. I don't really understand how he's doing what he's doing, but who cares. I don't know who's gonna win this confrontation, because both are so trash and desperately need a victory.

Honestly this arc has a similar problem to the Wano arc in OP. Both arcs are big climactic battles against the strongest villains in the series but I don't feel any tension. Yes, I know that stronger devils are gonna be released soon, but I'm sure they're just gonna get beaten by somebody gaining a new spell or transformation. Or why the author makes the devil too broken, Anti-magic saves the day.

Seth

โ€Ž
LMAO I'm sorry, Dante is such a trash villain. Like how is he the head of the triad when he gets clowned on this much? I just want Lucifero to pop out and kill this man already, I can't take him anymore. Also I kinda lost it, when Magna just threw a basic ass fireball at Dante. Like early series that's fine, but for him to still be doing that this late in the game is just funny to me. I don't really understand how he's doing what he's doing, but who cares. I don't know who's gonna win this confrontation, because both are so trash and desperately need a victory.

Honestly this arc has a similar problem to the Wano arc in OP. Both arcs are big climactic battles against the strongest villains in the series but I don't feel any tension. Yes, I know that stronger devils are gonna be released soon, but I'm sure they're just gonna get beaten by somebody gaining a new spell or transformation. Or why the author makes the devil too broken, Anti-magic saves the day.
Its still better than Wano imo but yeah its slowly falling into pieces.

I hope next devil wrecks shit.

Eh? Magna can't beat Dante by himself because of low mana and poor spell but I didn't expect that Magna pulled Ghostrider shit on Dante for Soulchain to Cancel His 100% Devil transformed to 70. Shesssh Magna you are goat on last panel but I'm sorry bro you getting fodder in next chapter by Dante Gravity magic. But I wonder if What zora was supposed to do during This battle like Use Mana zone Trap or True magic something.

RIP Magna and Zora in next few chapters or I'm wrong for this.

:believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.