Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 293
Title: Smash Injustice
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:

VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Can't take this seriously lmfao.

I enjoy that magna finally gets the spotlight for once, but beating an even stronger version of Dante who faced Yami Asta and the whole of BB? Lmao. Nah.
I get it lmao. At least the magic makes sense tbh. It's Dante's fault that he got caught and even with regen he couldn't win. But yeah.

Even if Dante lost to Magna, it's not with some bullsh*t plot hole or sudden Power Ups. However, the problem here is the portrayal of Dante. He was shown to be the top dog with connection to the Top Tier Demon. If they wanted to show Magna's growth it should have been with some other devils and not the probable Main Bad Guy of the arc.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
โ€Ž
Let Magna get his shine. It's not over. Dante isn't going to go down that easily. Top Tier Devils should have more. I expect Dante to be back up. If he's conscious of his own actions or if he's being used by the Devil is unknown. Don't get caught up in this. This is the typical pendulum swings of shounen fights. We haven't seen the full power of his devil.

Magna was very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.