Black Clover Chapter 293 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Dante: "What did you do this time...?"
- Magna: "I didn't do anything, you idiot, we're just out of magic"
- Dante's magic runs out, he loses communication with Lucifero, and it appears he can't use gravity and regeneration either.
- Magna wins the final fistfight with Dante.
- Luck and Asta are on their way towards Magna but by the time they reach him, they see Magna shouting in triumph.
- Final splash text: "The roar of victory echoes" .

Damn Dante you got fodder by Magna swing with Fistfight like that. Dante is not best villain in entire arc plus we should replace him with Zenon or Morris. So I can't wait for next week chapter 294 on Asta, nacht and black bulls reunion plus Wanted to see Luck and Magna reaction to Liebe aka anti-magic devil.

:pepestrike: where is Luciefro with Dante who got knocked out on ground again. He won't show up after Take control on body tho

This is good, Yami and Asta already won against Dante no reason to fight him again. Dark triad was the introduction to the devils any way.

I think it’s okay that Dante is out. He seemed like a character whose purpose was fulfilled. His character and backstory were explained and we already saw his full strength.
Zenon and Vanica have more potential. It is clear that Lucifero is the main villain and maybe he will find another vessel until his return. The new vessel could lead to a shocking plot twist.
I’m also happy for Magna

Status
Not open for further replies.