Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 295
Title: Rematch
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

H

humanbeing

i think this arc might be the last :D the top fighters might surpassed the wizard king with their powers.
Asta , Yuno , Noelle. even Magna can defeated Dante , someone Yami was not able to defeat him alone neither Jack.

Hahaha LOL guys seriosly, you wanted Noelle suc* like Sakura? It was absolutely predicteble that She Will Deafeat Vanika.

Now as I asumed long long ago, Noelle learned Light Magic which is awesome(Could be that she will be last character in whole manga who can use powerful Light Magic, case we know only King could use it, case it was "stolen" from elfs).
More to that compared to Asta her power ups make sence, and I was waiting to see her new power, and now I like it really.
Could assume that she is hight hight tier right now at power lvl, while EOS Noelle could be one of the strongest chars in their world.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Hahaha LOL guys seriosly, you wanted Noelle suc* like Sakura? It was absolutely predicteble that She Will Deafeat Vanika.

Now as I asumed long long ago, Noelle learned Light Magic which is awesome(Could be that she will be last character in whole manga who can use powerful Light Magic, case we know only King could use it, case it was "stolen" from elfs).
More to that compared to Asta her power ups make sence, and I was waiting to see her new power, and now I like it really.
Could assume that she is hight hight tier right now at power lvl, while EOS Noelle could be one of the strongest chars in their world.
This^

When did she use light magic???

Yo!

Can't wait to see the next chapters. Noelle chapters are often bangers especially in high-risk, high reward situations like this one.
I remember her first water valkyria mode in anime....and it possibly one of the best fights animated in BC series.
Now I'm curious what lvl of light magic she will use, and how it could be connected to everything that we knew about Noelle. Main question is what Tabatha want to do with this...like I know some people said that this is last arc...but it's kinda not feeling like that. Just strong villains thats it...
Post automatically merged:

When did she use light magic???
"Sanctuary" valkyria just saying that this is know light magic, similar to Licht. Also you can see shining...so for me its obvious. But maybe I'm wrong and that is not light magic, still I believe it is light case she has royal blood, and King could use Light magic.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
but i wonder if vanica have more ""secret power" in her sleeve ?
Well, she can curse Noelle. She didn't curse anyone since the first invasion of the Heart Kingdom which is weird.

I think this is her ace in the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.