Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Black Clover - Chapter 297
Title: Advent
CHAPTER IS OUT ON:

TCP Scans

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanna share nice art of Saint Valkyria.

Well Noelle totally dominated in this chapter and what I love even more, she was ready to kill Vanika, but things turns in different way, and now Megi appears, possesing Lolo. Now it feels like Noelle should lose to her again, and someone will save her, BUT we are talking about Noelle and we know that something like "one shotted" will never happen with her. Still it will take longer than 1 minute, plus if Lolo was posessed Undina could be going lighthtly on Lolo, same thing could happen with Noelle. One thing when she was fighting about Vanika...she even stepped on her, like on insect, absolutely disrespect her opponent, but Lolo is different subject. Noelle could lose to Lolo, case killing person that she knows os not working for her. But then again if she lose, someone has to save her, or help her...someone like Nozell. Acieer flashback must continue, case we didn't saw how she died.

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Well Megicula was supposed to appear anyway to get killed. Only if she gets killed her curses will disappear.
we have many cursed people.
Lolo , Charlotte (Blue roses), Henry(weak body) , Finral(women) , Gauche(sister complex) , Asta (maybe his lack of magic power is a part of that) , grey(Shyness), Vengence (his face)., Gordon (whatever you call what he has :D).
it was stated that Megicula is the origin of all curses.
the majority of the black bull are cursed to begin with :D

Finally caught up with the series. This last chapter was unexpected. I never imagined we'd see Megicula this early. Although, it seems she (?) can't manifest fully until she kills Vanica and Lolopechka. Acier is already dead from the curse after all. I don't think the author will have any qualms about killing Vanica. At this point, she and the Dark Triad seem kinda unredeemable. Lolopechka is another story though.

Megicula is connected to the Tree so there's a high chance that when the level she's in is fully opened, she will manifest fully regardless if she's killed both or not. This makes me wonder if Tabata will go this route and won't kill Vanica and Lolopechka.

Yeah, it looks like it. Her appearance doesn't seem to match the shadow that well, probably because she has yet to fully manifest. Who knows, she might grow once she's fully manifested :catblush:

I really fucking love the devil designs of this series. There has yet to be a single one that I don't like.
Could be. But I think it would be creepier and more interesting if she was a child or at least her appearance was more childlike.
Same. He can really draw demons well.

H

humanbeing

@humanbeing

Since I'm back.

We are not doing threads for fan translations in BC section me or @Light D Lamperouge do thread for the official release since fan translations for Black Clover are shit since Jaiminis closed.

I appreciate the effort but leave it to me and @Light D Lamperouge
I don't mind that, i just thought since it is now from TCB scans just like one piece it would be okay. they begun translating Black Clover last week. this is the second week. but whatever :D

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't mind that, i just thought since it is now from TCB scans just like one piece it would be okay. they begun translating Black Clover last week. this is the second week. but whatever :D
I didn't want to be mean to you. I just don't trust fan translations after Jaiminis closed down.

You can see the history of the threads. It's basically filled with me and Light posting threads for the officials release and it worked perfectly.

( TCB are shaky, don't like their One Piece translations tbh ).

R.I.P Jaiminis:pepemotion:

H

humanbeing

I didn't want to be mean to you. I just don't trust fan translations after Jaiminis closed down.

You can see the history of the threads. It's basically filled with me and Light posting threads for the officials release and it worked perfectly.

( TCB are shaky, don't like their One Piece translations tbh ).

R.I.P Jaiminis:pepemotion:
no worries :D i am not offended D:

Status
Not open for further replies.