Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 302
Title: Convergence of Hope

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 302
Title: Convergence of Hope

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for the tag and what can i say is

BOW TO THE KING!!

Seth

โ€Ž
I love the last double-page spread with Nozel and his moment but remember one thing. Megicula is not at his full power/fully manifested yet.

This must be remembered to not get confused if Nozel beats Megicula in the next chapter or two.

Ok, finally have some time to talk about chapter.
I was thinking about 4 of 5, but dude just look on those gorgeous panels when Luck and Gaja come to game. I loved this chapter for that and for the last Panel. So idk it's 4,5 for me. Nozel appeared just in time, but still I have my concerns how things could go now. Asta is still there...and something that I didn't like that there is possibility Noelle get totally exousted and not able perform in fight with Megi.

Seth

โ€Ž
Ok, finally have some time to talk about chapter.
I was thinking about 4 of 5, but dude just look on those gorgeous panels when Luck and Gaja come to game. I loved this chapter for that and for the last Panel. So idk it's 4,5 for me. Nozel appeared just in time, but still I have my concerns how things could go now. Asta is still there...and something that I didn't like that there is possibility Noelle get totally exousted and not able perform in fight with Megi.
I'm counting on Nozel because I still have Captain level in high regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.