Black Clover Chapter 302 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tabatha going way as I hoped. Megi is not defeated yet, even when Nozel showed up. This means next chapter phase 2 incoming. At that point I believe Asta will be able to join fight, but only at phase 3 Megi will be defeated. Megi right now will turn i to main villain of arc.

H

humanbeing

So Tabatha going way as I hoped. Megi is not defeated yet, even when Nozel showed up. This means next chapter phase 2 incoming. At that point I believe Asta will be able to join fight, but only at phase 3 Megi will be defeated. Megi right now will turn i to main villain of arc.
well if Luffy can join even right now while protected by Nozel he can deactivate the healing cure around Megicula

well if Luffy can join even right now while protected by Nozel he can deactivate the healing cure around Megicula
Right now he can't, whIle I believe that in phase 2 Megi will be beyond him in all terms and form. Asta's antimagic is just magic of Licht that was powered up by Liebe. Liebe wasn't able to use antimagic himself, so I really doubt that Asta will be able deactivate Megi strongest spells. Especially in phase 2.

H

humanbeing

Right now he can't, whIle I believe that in phase 2 Megi will be beyond him in all terms and form. Asta's antimagic is just magic of Licht that was powered up by Liebe. Liebe wasn't able to use antimagic himself, so I really doubt that Asta will be able deactivate Megi strongest spells. Especially in phase 2.
he deactivated the explosion curse at least he might be able able to deactivate the healing cuse as well then both of them are runes around the bodies.

he deactivated the explosion curse at least he might be able able to deactivate the healing cuse as well then both of them are runes around the bodies.
Regeneration is part of demon system, same was happening with first demon in Elf Arc, and he was low ranked demon, this one is hight rank.

Well, to be honest Asta wasn't able to dispell Lolo curse, but he was able dispell Vanica explode spell. So still idk.
The only plausible reason I can think of is that with the explode spell a large/huge amount of raw mana/magical power was being condensed which made it possible for AM to cancel it. Other than that idk either.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Rill magic is area, i think the moment Megicula hit Gaja, he already affected by Rill's magic
Still bullshit as fuck bro.

Gaja's final moment was meant to be Magic attack for life force.

This is one hell of an asspull. Sorry and I'm not saying to take away from Rill. It's just trash.

@Konstantis
Conflicted af.

Nozel GOAT moment at the end.

But fucking Gaja is alive.....

Why?
Idk bro, at least this is not Gan Fall eternal legend, that died so many times, so Gaja wasn't killed by Megi, but with own magic. I'm still not sure if he is really alive(maybe Rill magic could return to life for time when spell is still active, I mean he cast it after seen Noelle's Valkyria spell), but anyway I'm not dissapointed if he didn't die again, just to be alive again.
Also that was basically reason why I feeled nothing when Gaja died...I didn't believe in that.

This is one hell of an asspull. Sorry and I'm not saying to take away from Rill. It's just trash.
To be clear I'm not big fan of Julius surviving, I maybe put BC on pause, but that wasn't case I was pissed off. It was just the fact that I was no ready to dive into next arc.
For now I will say that the way how Tabatha dealed with things work for me. I mean in Juls case it happened, case that was how his magic work, he borrow time from others, but now he used it on himself. Also Rhades who didn't die case learned spell how manupulate the souls, was good explanation for me, case yeah he is necromance, remind me Kzar from Baldur Gate. Same thing with Patri worked for me, case Rhades is able to do things like that.
Vallhala - is a place where dead warriors come to join ranks of eternal glory. This spell is about immortality. So if people can't die for few minutes, It's ok for me. Rill was broken from the very begining, but than he was downlayed hard, so right now I feel that he live for his bame if captain, and I'm glad that Noelle inspired him, instead of Asta.
Now when I said Gan Fall legend I meaned moment when Enel with his lightening power made holes in both sides of Ganfall helmet. And old man survived that and it wasn't explaned.
Also I heard in FT when leader of guild should died, he survived without reason(no explanation at all).
So yeah, untill that lvl shit happened, I'm ok with this, but I just hope Tabatha wouldn't use this fake death thing all time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.