Black Clover Chapter 305 Spoilers Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How in God's name did Dante make fucking 4th? Above Luck, Liebe, and Fucking YAMI. Noelle being 1st is great, and I am happy with Nacht's placement as well. However, after the last 2 triad fights, I kinda just want to wrap this up and move on to the devils. Zenon looks cool as hell, but he's probably the Triad member I care the less about. Langris getting character development is always welcome though.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
How in God's name did Dante make fucking 4th? Above Luck, Liebe, and Fucking YAMI. Noelle being 1st is great, and I am happy with Nacht's placement as well. However, after the last 2 triad fights, I kinda just want to wrap this up and move on to the devils. Zenon looks cool as hell, but he's probably the Triad member I care the less about. Langris getting character development is always welcome though.
i surprised you are not complaining about why Gauche is in 4th even though he did nothing in this arc lol

i surprised you are not complaining about why Gauche is in 4th even though he did nothing in this arc lol
I mean Gauche at least has a history; he's been here for a long ass time. I may not like the guy, but he has a fanbase built over 300 chapters, and he's always ranked high in these polls. Dante is a, comparatively, new character, he's lost all of his fights, and his writing is trash. The only things he has going for him is that he has cool magic and a good design. Dante even being top 10 is already suspect; being 4th makes me think there's a conspiracy.

Last edited:
Visiting this thread is like visting another world. You can notice the difference just by swtching the tab. Very few arguments and not much to complain about. Black Cover really has some nice fan service too..
:smoothy:
@Bango🍅 you are much better spoiler provider. Eff with all that drama by others. You share what you get.
:cheers:

:kobeha: :kobeha:

Chainsaw Man's first popularity poll (2020) first place was taken by female character
Interesting, but first poll is not something that big, due lack of characters(7 place earned car), while BC is 300 chapter and like female MC take the throne?! Just saying...and did you see the difference between 1 st and 2 st places? Noelle is like 16.000 votes above Asta

Last edited: