• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Star Magic is awesome
:steef:
Moon Magic sounds also interesting.
I hope Finral, Vanessa and Zora will get their moments later
Tbh, Finral got his moment already 2 chapters ago with Langris and Zora was never that big in terms of the showcase, he helped to develop Magna's ability.

The only one left from your list is Vanessa. Although I'm a little sceptical when she's taking action. At first Rouge didn't bother me but this power screams plot armor ;d

yuno can shunpo now :finally: or sonido? but nice power up
looks like people prediction about yuno will use half elf children magic is wrong he use Royal magic baby !!!:cheers:

5/5 Chapter! @Seth @Cross_Marian
Star magic really? Kinda remind me magic from Yugioh, that used Sera Aigami sister. Well to be honest that magic is awesome. And it seems that Yuno combined it with Wind magic.
Now I was glad to see Yuno fightining toe in toe withhos opponent, it seems theyra equel in this fight. I loved the artstyle and tension. As far as I liked fight vs Megicila, this fight is better, my imho. So looking forward for next BC chapter.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
5/5 Chapter! @Seth @Cross_Marian
Star magic really? Kinda remind me magic from Yugioh, that used Sera Aigami sister. Well to be honest that magic is awesome. And it seems that Yuno combined it with Wind magic.
Now I was glad to see Yuno fightining toe in toe withhos opponent, it seems theyra equel in this fight. I loved the artstyle and tension. As far as I liked fight vs Megicila, this fight is better, my imho. So looking forward for next BC chapter.
I was biased since I read "Star Magic".

In mangas when someone has Star/Gravity-related powers I'm lost already and need more of them xD.

Overall the choreography is amazing and the art too.

I wonder where are people who said Yuno will stay irrelevant in the WK race lmao.

Good chapter with great action packed panels!

So house Grinberryall has unique magic that has been passed down through generations hmmm... and this includes both Sun and Moon magic which Yuno's father and mother had..... :pepecafe:

Last edited:
What a stellar chapter... :finally: The stars has bless us with Yuno greatness! :steef: This might be the best fight in this arc. I hope no one interferes. Yuno potential is stupid.