Black Clover - Chapter 327 - Anti-Magic

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yes another person who will witness the greatness of D. Gray Man
I like it so far. I started with the anime and I am on episode 47 now. It's pretty neat.

You already have a good taste, Tyki is awesome
Yo thanks. My current faves so far are Tyki, Lavi, Allen, Lenalee, Kanda and Road. Also Lulu Bell is fine. Waiting to see Cross in action tho. Noahs seem cool.

I like it so far. I started with the anime and I am on episode 47 now. It's pretty neat.

Yo thanks. My current faves so far are Tyki, Lavi, Allen, Lenalee, Kanda and Road. Also Lulu Bell is fine. Waiting to see Cross in action tho. Noahs seem cool.
The Noah Clan is awesome!
My favs are Cross, Lavi and the Millennium Earl. I also love Tyki, Allen and Kanda
:sweat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yes I made a thread about D Gray Man but there are a lot spoilers! Join us when you reached the actual chapter. Of course keep me updated about your journey
:cheers:
Aye aye. I don't wanna be spoiled, luckily this is one of the rare shows I have almost no prior knowledge about so I'll keep out until I catch up. Thanks.

finally catch up after binge reading from ch 324 lol
so asta get true union and cancel all magic that touch him eh? Cool :myman:
but so far lucifero kinda disappointing he is too focused to asta n never really finish asta backup and where the hell other devils? adramelech for sure not interested to help like gin ichimaru lol but no thoers devil go out the gate?
unless lucifero have another form he will fall .