• 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"among one of the tens of thousands of future..." seems very clichรฉ line but ok. Interesting to see who the other dude is, I feel like it's Julius or the very first Wizard King.

Goddamn, Yuno insta-killed a horde of devils in the same rank as Zagred. When you think of everything that took to bring just one of these high-ranking fuckers down back then, you see how far the power scale has come. The inflation is fucking disgusting lmao.

Interesting too that VIZ translation mentions Lucius granting the Paladins power surpassing that of a devil. If that's accurate, it would almost certainly mean that the Paladins are an existence above the devils as you predicted @Light D Lamperouge. I find it interesting that the official translation doesn't say the same as the unofficial one here. The unofficial says they're simply bestowed the power of a devil. Guess I might check myself the raws to see if I can find something decisive because it's a pretty interesting detail.

And Asta was sent to another continent it seems. Yami's homeland? Anyways, Wano Arc Act 4 might start very soon :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Thanks babes.

Lol, @Light D Lamperouge you were correct, that appears to be Damnatio with Lucius
Nice.

Goddamn, Yuno insta-killed a horde of devils in the same rank as Zagred. When you think of everything that took to bring just one of these high-ranking fuckers down back then, you see how far the power scale has come. The inflation is fucking disgusting lmao.

Interesting too that VIZ translation mentions Lucius granting the Paladins power surpassing that of a devil. If that's accurate, it would almost certainly mean that the Paladins are an existence above the devils as you predicted @Light D Lamperouge. I find it interesting that the official translation doesn't say the same as the unofficial one here. The unofficial says they're simply bestowed the power of a devil. Guess I might check myself the raws to see if I can find something decisive because it's a pretty interesting detail.

And Asta was sent to another continent it seems. Yami's homeland? Anyways, Wano Arc Act 4 might start very soon :myman:
Haven't had the chance to read the chapter yet so I had no idea about this. I can ask some peeps to check if you got the raws.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Amazing chapter yet again. Tabata has been nailing this shit for a while now.

Confirmation yet again that Lucius stays slaying and reigns supreme

With an unknown ace up his sleeve with soul magic

And able to give powers to humans that according to the translation exceed even those of the devils. But let's see what the raws say, if @Shadowlord123 can find them

Asta has clearly been sent to Hino Kuni, or the Land of the Sun, Yami's home country
I think it's quite clear from the panel itself

And it seems that the person there was expecting him. Odd. Let's see where this goes. Also makes me wonder if Lucius foresaw this. Or will Asta's anomaly apply here as well. Was Lilly able to retain a piece of herself in the final moments and do this? Hmmm.

And as always a raw Lucius page in the chapter
:steef:

GOAT.

I love Adramelech's design btw. Looks soooo good. @Yelan

And it's nice we got a confirmation that it's Damnatio as well. Clearly looks like him. I also wonder who the other two characters are. They are shaded, and kept like that imo on purpose. Probably someone we already know. Imma go out on a limb here and say they might be Marx and Mereoleona. Both have been suspiciously missing recently, as well as from the recent meeting. The person with the topknot or whatever could be Mereoleona. I think turing Marx over at least would make sense. He's been by Lucius'/Julius' side for the longest and could cover for him as well. Iirc Mereoleona wasn't an elf so Tabata might use her as a paladin here.

Some dope colourings from the chapter as well

This made me laugh lmao @Marimo_420

Last edited:

And able to give powers to humans that according to the translation exceed even those of the devils. But let's see what the raws say, if @Shadowlord123 can find them

Asta has clearly been sent to Hino Kuni, or the Land of the Sun, Yami's home country

And it seems that the person there was expecting him. Odd. Let's see where this goes. Also makes me wonder if Lucius foresaw this. Or will Asta's anomaly apply here as well. Was Lilly able to retain a piece of herself in the final moments and do this? Hmmm.

GOAT.

And it's nice we got a confirmation that it's Damnatio as well. Clearly looks like him. I also wonder who the other two characters are. They are shaded, and kept like that imo on purpose. Probably someone we already know. Imma go out on a limb here and say they might be Marx and Mereoleona. Both have been suspiciously missing recently, as well as from the recent meeting. The person with the topknot or whatever could be Mereoleona. I think turing Marx over at least would make sense. He's been by Lucius'/Julius' side for the longest and could cover for him as well. Iirc Mereoleona wasn't an elf so Tabata might use her as a paladin here.

ITS REAL!! IT'S ZORO:steef:

It's proving to be much more difficult than I thought. I can't seem to find anything, just some panels that aren't the ones I want. I'll wait for now since there's a page that uploads the full raws of the chapters and has yet to upload the two latest chapters. If I remember, I might check it out in the future.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I've been thinking more about who the other 2 paladins are. My first thoughts were Marx and Mereoleona. I still think that one of them is Marx. The second one I am iffy about. But now I believe it might be Morgen Faust.

As we can see in the panel, Damnatio and the first person on Lucius' other side are equally tall.

And Damnatio and Morgen are both 180 cm tall, according to their character profiles

And that little topknot fits perfectly with Morgen. Lucius most likely saved him and now bound Lucifugus to him. And I think it makes sense. He'll be an opponent for Nacht and the greatest obstacle Nacht will have. He'll have to fight and most likely kill his brother who sacrificed for him.

As I posited above, Tabata shaded them and kept their faces hidden which to me signals it's a character we know, like what he did with Lucius in the Zogratis flashback.

That also points me to the man waiting for Asta. I am gonna say he's Yami's brother. It's a parallel to Nacht and Morgen. And I am going to guess the guy's name is Hikari. Just to fit the parallel even more. Nacht and Morgen mean night and morning. Yami means dark/darkness and Hikari is the Japanese word for light.

What do you guys think?​

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

GOAT.

Lmao
I've seen that meme floating about a lot ever since the spoilers dropped.

People were saying Zoro dipped to BC because Oda couldn't deliver on Wano.
๐Ÿ’€

@Lucius Zogratis I finally could see the Japanese raws of the chapter and tried to translate with an app the panel that talks about the power of the Paladins to see which translation was more accurate.

The result of the translation was this (slightly modified some parts to have it make a bit more of sense, but it doesn't change the overall meaning at all):

"And he bestows on those he manipulates a power that surpasses that of demons...!" - Google Translate.

"And gives power beyond the devils to those who he manipulates...!" - Papago.

Both translations have in common that the Paladins surpass the power of Supreme Devils. So yeah, based on this, the Paladins should be > the Supreme Devil they have the soul of.

Meaning that Paladin Sister Lily should be > 100% Beelzebub based on this lmfao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Lucius Zogratis I finally could see the Japanese raws of the chapter and tried to translate with an app the panel that talks about the power of the Paladins to see which translation was more accurate.

The result of the translation was this (slightly modified some parts to have it make a bit more of sense, but it doesn't change the overall meaning at all):

"And he bestows on those he manipulates a power that surpasses that of demons...!" - Google Translate.

"And gives power beyond the devils to those who he manipulates...!" - Papago.

Both translations have in common that the Paladins surpass the power of Supreme Devils. So yeah, based on this, the Paladins should be > the Supreme Devil they have the soul of.

Meaning that Paladin Sister Lily should be > 100% Beelzebub based on this lmfao.
Nice. Thanks. I'll try to check with some friends who translate to see the absolute one since apps can sometimes be tricky lol. But yeah seems that they both state it surpasses the power of the devils. There had to be some benefit to the forms like I mentioned.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž