Black Clover - Chapter 342 - Watch the Night

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Ngl that's a nice panel

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

:steef::steef::steef:

Sorry Mereoleona, youโ€™ve been dethroned, there is a new Queen of Black Clover. Itโ€™s clear Tabata has been planning this character for a long time.
Looks awesome. What's your opinion of the last few chapters including this one?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Itโ€™s been pretty cool, Iโ€™m interested to see how strong Ryuya is. Seems to me he is being pretty severely hyped. The Yami x Itachi stuff is okay I guess.
I guess it's fine too, I think I wasn't really a big fan of it, but I believe it's cuz we got from Lucius to this, and nothing compares to chapters with Lucius lol. I'll probably reread this part again to judge it as a standalone part. I've yet to read this chapter though.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I guess it's fine too, I think I wasn't really a big fan of it, but I believe it's cuz we got from Lucius to this, and nothing compares to chapters with Lucius lol. I'll probably reread this part again to judge it as a standalone part. I've yet to read this chapter though.
Yeah the series definitely went from high octane insanity with Lucius to a calmer slower paced crawl with the Japan stuff. Lucius is definitely the best character at the moment.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah the series definitely went from high octane insanity with Lucius to a calmer slower paced crawl with the Japan stuff. Lucius is definitely the best character at the moment.
I can't wait to get back to the Lucius chapters. Man, I hope Tabata nails the end properly. Lucius is a GOAT character and villain. He deserves a proper send off.

Iโ€™m gonna be honest, Iโ€™m not really feeling Ichika. Sheโ€™s just been aggressive and angry since we got here for like no reason. Itโ€™s just kinda annoying seeing her be so dismissive of Yami when we know thereโ€™s obviously gonna be more to the story. โ€œHeโ€™s a terrible man and youโ€™re stupid for believing in him. Now Iโ€™m gonna kill you cause you disagree with meโ€.

Iโ€™ll admit that Dark Samurai armor is raw though.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Good chapter.

Yami most likely didn't just kill them for fun. They were probably possessed or something like that. They live right on the edge of the that sea that connects to hell. So they were probably demon possessed. Or maybe they were plotting a coup and Yami had to stop them. Too much Itachi ripping off if that's the case lol.

Interesting to note that Ryuya had magic but now claims he doesn't. He probably lost it or gave it up in order to become clairvoyant.

Ichika's form is great. Really dope looking and raw.

Iโ€™m gonna be honest, Iโ€™m not really feeling Ichika. Sheโ€™s just been aggressive and angry since we got here for like no reason. Itโ€™s just kinda annoying seeing her be so dismissive of Yami when we know thereโ€™s obviously gonna be more to the story. โ€œHeโ€™s a terrible man and youโ€™re stupid for believing in him. Now Iโ€™m gonna kill you cause you disagree with meโ€.

Iโ€™ll admit that Dark Samurai armor is raw though.
Pretty much my feelings as well. Nice design and abilities but I'm not that invested in her a a character when she's so overly-aggressive. I'm just waiting for the explanation on what really happened so they move past this.