Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover Episode 170
Title: Haruka Mirai ( Distant Future )

Link to the episode:

YouTube

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great episode!" or "awesome, I'll watch it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

I know that probably many if not 99% of you don't give a fuck about this anime but I watched this and I can say it deserves this one last look.

It's the final episode of the anime.
We get to see Licita ( Asta's mom ) and Liebe's backstory. It's a very good and touching backstory. I recommend watching this even if you won't watch BC anime ever again!

Have fun and Haruka Mirai!

Promotional Poster for the upcoming Black Clover movie:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Fujishiro you too bitch.

Forgot to tag you again:josad:

( I always have in mind that you are on hiatus despite seeing you almost every day playing Mafia or some power scaling shit xD ).

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Black Clover Episode 170
Title: Haruka Mirai ( Distant Future )

Link to the episode:
YouTube

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great episode!" or "awesome, I'll watch it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

I know that probably many if not 99% of you don't give a fuck about this anime but I watched this and I can say it deserves this one last look.

It's the final episode of the anime.
We get to see Licita ( Asta's mom ) and Liebe's backstory. It's a very good and touching backstory. I recommend watching this even if you won't watch BC anime ever again!

Have fun and Haruka Mirai!

Promotional Poster for the upcoming Black Clover movie:
Thanks for the tag. :optimistic:

The episode was soooooooo great, 5/5.
Everything is so good in this episode especially Liebe's flashback. :feelscryingman:

And thanks Pierrot for give us Black Clover anime, and i hope we will see other studio make Black Clover anime in the future because Spade arc is so good rn in the manga. :noo:

Status
Not open for further replies.