Questions & Mysteries Black Clover World and beyond

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher

We have seen every Kingdom there is in current scenario, Spade, Diamond, Clover and Heart.
Spade Kingdom is the only capable threat to Clover currently. Heart is already an ally and Diamond kingdom is almost annihilated by Spade.
I don't think there is much left to offer from these Kingdoms.
Do you think Tabata will expand the current Universe? What more potential things are we to see in future? Angels? Giants? Some more Mythical stuff?
(We still don't know where Yami's homeland i.e. Hino Country is? somewhere in these 4 kingdoms (Maybe in Neutral Territory) or somewhere beyond?)

Share your Thoughts.​

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yami's Homeland (Hino Country) and especially about Dwarves because of Charmy.
and i think the finale of Black Clover will be all of the kingdom fighting each other.
what i mean by that is Clover, Heart, Diamond, and Spade Kingdom will fight against the alliances of the "villain" Kingdom.

Because i have a feeling, Asta will be Wizard King/Emperor in Clover Kingdom, Noelle will be Queen of Heart Kingdom, Marz will be King of Diamond Kingdom, and Yuno will be King of Spade Kingdom.
So the expanded country/region is very possible.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Do you think Tabata will go for interim WK before Asta/Yuno can make it there?
Yes, with Fuego and Nozel or Yami and William or Yami and Jack.
but i think Fuego and Nozel is the highest possibility.

Because in the anime, Julius tricked Fuego and Nozel to help a poor village.
and in the end of episode, Julius said to them "Thats what Wizard King/Emperor should do"

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
Yess it woud be nice. An unexplored and mysterious Kingdom.
Post automatically merged:

Yami's Homeland (Hino Country) and especially about Dwarves because of Charmy.
and i think the finale of Black Clover will be all of the kingdom fighting each other.
what i mean by that is Clover, Heart, Diamond, and Spade Kingdom will fight against the alliances of the "villain" Kingdom.

Because i have a feeling, Asta will be Wizard King/Emperor in Clover Kingdom, Noelle will be Queen of Heart Kingdom, Marz will be King of Diamond Kingdom, and Yuno will be King of Spade Kingdom.
So the expanded country/region is very possible.
This is very possible as Tabata has already sowed potential future allies in each kingdom. Maybe these 4 kingdoms only make a single continent. There are more Kingdoms in other Continents.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
sounds so weird. :few:

Yess it woud be nice. An unexplored and mysterious Kingdom.

This is very possible as Tabata has already sowed potential future allies in each kingdom. Maybe these 4 kingdoms only make a single continent. There are more Kingdoms in other Continents.
i mean if Tabata just make 4 kingdoms and not expanding the region/location, it will be boring story..

R

Rhealuna

Anyway i want hear ur thoughts about Charmy or about his "dwarf" race please. :optimistic:
My thought is : Dwarf Race is the invented of all magical items including the grimoire.
And...
Maybe soon there will be a moment when everyone needs a power-up like what Asta and others have done in the Heart Kingdom. Maybe later they will provide a magical weapon or other item to strengthen them to fight Lucifero and etc

Last edited by a moderator:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
My thought is : Dwarf Race is the the invented of all magical items including the grimoire.
And...
Maybe soon there will be a moment when everyone needs a power-up like what Asta and others have done in the Heart Kingdom. Maybe later they will provide a magical weapon or other item to strengthen them to fight Lucifero and etc
Good point, but do you remember how Charmy defeated Rill and that woman (i forgot her name) in Heart Kingdom?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I do remember that. Why?
Charmy defeated both of them with physical strength with punches like Gomu Gomu Gatling Gun (lol).
Her magic is a powerups for his physical strength.
Its mean Dwarves might rely on Physical strength, which mean it will be spectacular if Tabata introduced some physical fighters in Black Clover World, not only always with Magic power.

R

Rhealuna

Charmy defeated both of them with physical strength with punches like Gomu Gomu Gatling Gun (lol).
Her magic is a powerups for his physical strength.
Its mean Dwarves might rely on Physical strength, which mean it will be spectacular if Tabata introduced some physical fighters in Black Clover World, not only always with Magic power.
"Physical Fighter" with Magic?