Questions & Mysteries .

S

stealthblack

And he had it since ever? The mythical cerberus. and why he can get more fruits powers.

if you followed bb, you know he had a wolverine claw one that even scared shanks, and even today in volume 96 cover you can see him with the claw. also why bb never sleeps, he has 3 heads that 1 can sleep 1 can stay awake. also why zoro and luffy called him 'they''.

And he had it since ever? The mythical cerberus. and why he can get more fruits powers.

if you followed bb, you know he had a wolverine claw one that even scared shanks, and even today in volume 96 cover you can see him with the claw. also why bb never sleeps, he has 3 heads that 1 can sleep 1 can stay awake. also why zoro and luffy called him 'they''.
This idea is older than this forum.

But nah, no Mythical Zoan will be based on something so Western as Cerberus, and it is unlikely that Blakbeard could eat more than one fruit thanks to such power because then Shiliew wouldn't be worried about the experiment of eating the Gura Gura (since Teach would already have more than one).

His claws were actually a counter-argument to this fruit theory. Before Fishman Island people would say that he scarred Shanks using his Cerberus claws in support to this theory, but this was debunked once that weapon was revealed. On the other hand, if he doesn't sleep because each head takes over the other then Buggy wouldn't say he's weird but that he has a mythical Zoan. Blackbeard doesn't sleep as a human, not as a three-headed dog.

And Luffy and Zoro obviously called him "they" beause they understood all those weird people belonged to the same crew and that guy was special enough to be their captain.

Or does he kill Marco and get the phoenix DF?? :neesama::josad:
If Oda gave Blackbeard Marco's fruit, there will be no way of defeating him "logically" except for a "one shot"

Meaning, one attack that is so powerful, then knocks him out "before" he has the time to regenerate!

For Marco, there are Yonko and Admiral level fighters around to deliver such davastating attacks on him.

But for a Yonko to be "one shotted"
That's fucking lame!

Unless Luffy reaches a level that can deliver a fierce attack that ends a yonko with one single blow!

So, I'd rather BB gets a fruit that remove the weakness of his vulnerablity, like any other Zoan that enhances his endurance. But basically can get damaged without fucking regeneration

Cause one shotting a yonko isn't fun to me!

If Oda gave Blackbeard Marco's fruit, there will be no way of defeating him "logically" except for a "one shot"

Meaning, one attack that is so powerful, then knocks him out "before" he has the time to regenerate!

For Marco, there are Yonko and Admiral level fighters around to deliver such davastating attacks on him.

But for a Yonko to be "one shotted"
That's fucking lame!

Unless Luffy reaches a level that can deliver a fierce attack that ends a yonko with one single blow!

So, I'd rather BB gets a fruit that remove the weakness of his vulnerablity, like any other Zoan that enhances his endurance. But basically can get damaged without fucking regeneration

Cause one shotting a yonko isn't fun to me!
Marco's regeneration has a limit, you don't need to one shot him, just exhaust his power.

Marco's regeneration has a limit, you don't need to one shot him, just exhaust his power.
The limit of Marco's power is ONLY been stated in an interview/SBS. And we do NOT KNOW what kind of limitation it is. We just know that Oda stated that it has limitation, but how is the limitation works? no one knows.
For me, I do not think the limit that Oda has spoken about is "him getting exhausted" enough.
I believe the limitation of his powers is that he cannot regenerate if he was "defeated/knocked out/ Killed" already. Simply because he doesn't have the consciousness to "activate" his flames of rebirth

The point is, you all are assuming the limit to his regeneration power is him getting exhausted enough, when all of that was simple interview of Oda saying that there is "limitation" to the haxness of his powers.
I hope it's clear. Because at this point, it's all assumption, and nothing as facts about his fruit Regen powers

The limit of Marco's power is ONLY been stated in an interview/SBS. And we do NOT KNOW what kind of limitation it is. We just know that Oda stated that it has limitation, but how is the limitation works? no one knows.
For me, I do not think the limit that Oda has spoken about is "him getting exhausted" enough.
I believe the limitation of his powers is that he cannot regenerate if he was "defeated/knocked out/ Killed" already. Simply because he doesn't have the consciousness to "activate" his flames of rebirth

The point is, you all are assuming the limit to his regeneration power is him getting exhausted enough, when all of that was simple interview of Oda saying that there is "limitation" to the haxness of his powers.
I hope it's clear. Because at this point, it's all assumption, and nothing as facts about his fruit Regen powers
"But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration)".

I don't know, man, for me it is perfectly clear that Oda meant a limit to the regeneration of wounds that isn't about being defeated, killed or knocked out (which is too obvious to be mentioned and doesn't fit that well the context of the sentence). And I'm not saying that the limit is related to Marco's physical exhaustion but that after a certain point of regeneration his powers need to "rest".

Marco had his head and neck bandaged yet those areas were untouched when he was cuffed, so I guess he just couldn't regenerate those wounds because his regeneration got to a limit even though he was never knocked out nor killed.

"But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration)".

I don't know, man, for me it is perfectly clear that Oda meant a limit to the regeneration of wounds that isn't about being defeated, killed or knocked out (which is too obvious to be mentioned and doesn't fit that well the context of the sentence). And I'm not saying that the limit is related to Marco's physical exhaustion but that after a certain point of regeneration his powers need to "rest".

Marco had his head and neck bandaged yet those areas were untouched when he was cuffed, so I guess he just couldn't regenerate those wounds because his regeneration got to a limit even though he was never knocked out nor killed.
He could not regeberate the damage Garp gave him but the other damage he could.