Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yup. That's his df drawback. He receive double the damage that a normal person would take.
I have a theory about his fruit, i think it works something like this: When someone punches you, you feel pain like he punched you two times as strong as he did but in return you only take like 25% of the damage that you would usually take, that's what it looked like when the two fire spears pierced him, it looks like it was painful as hell, but it seemed like the fruit nullified part of the damage because the holes in his body disappeared

Yeah, it's possible, he was able to survive everything Ace throw at him, Ace's attacks are powerful enough to stop Aokiji's attack, and even clashed with Akainu's magma, and he only got a slight hand burn despite magma df > fire df.
When Blackbeard was explaining to Ace how his fruit absorbs bullets, slashes, lightning...i thought it absorbs the damage from those attacks and nullifies, but it's super painful, look at this page, it seems the darkness is somewhat extinguishing the flame or healing blackbeard

When Blackbeard was explaining to Ace how his fruit absorbs bullets, slashes, lightning...i thought it absorbs the damage from those attacks and nullifies, but it's super painful, look at this page, it seems the darkness is somewhat extinguishing the flame or healing blackbeard
I have this one theory but I doubt it's gonna true but I think that his df can heal him from the damage he takes. Something like Marco's regeneration imo:bamathink: