Fanclub Blackbeard Pirates Fanclub

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

:madmonk:

Some of the former Warlords would totally fit the BBPs aesthetic tbh. Imagine seeing Crocodile, Doffy and Shiryu stand side by side:steef:

It would be dope if Teach somehow managed to get an enslaved Kuma on his crew. Don't know how that would happen, but it would be dope.

:madmonk:

Some of the former Warlords would totally fit the BBPs aesthetic tbh. Imagine seeing Crocodile, Doffy and Shiryu stand side by side:steef:

It would be dope if Teach somehow managed to get an enslaved Kuma on his crew. Don't know how that would happen, but it would be dope.
Moria probably will join or will be an ally, although he could also want revenge for killing Absalom. Croco boy could join as well if sees something valuable.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Moria probably will join or will be an ally, although he could also want revenge for killing Absalom. Croco boy could join as well if sees something valuable.
Yeah, Moriah will probably be an ally like Apoo instead of a main member imo. Or he'll die and Doc Q will get his fruit.

I think Crocodile will be an ally for Luffy during the Blackbeard Pirates Arc, but I wouldn't mind him being on Teach's side either. We'll probably get a flashback of Crocodile and WB during the Blackbeard Pirates arc

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž

Post automatically merged:

:steef:strongest crew in history

Add me in as Jesus burgress fan. Like his character and literally smiling on every time.
I would love to join :beanmean:
How did I never see this lol? Sign me up TKOTS!!!!

Blackbeard Pirates is probably all around fun crew I guess. Can't wait to see them in action.
will do:zehaha: