Chapter Discussion BLEACH 20th Anniversary Special Chapter Discussion

G

Gorosei Informer

It's a massive chapter so I'm hoping it's setting up for or and showing something important. Maybe it will tie into Burn the Witch or even at least hint to an actual direct successor series to Bleach itself? Bleach Boruto? (Please god no) Maybe the light novels could be getting adapted somehow? It's so very ambigious and yet Ichigo's new look there is very telling....

Maybe it's gonna be an epilogue of Bleach showing how Soul Society and the world has changed? Showing how the new captains are doing, the characters we were meant to see or barely saw in the final arc, maybe filling in some gaps from TYBW generally too hopefully?

I don't want to set my expectations too high but this is a really pleasant and wonderful surprise. I'm really hoping to see more Rukia and ideally Harribel.
I doubt Starrk is ever coming back though, although some dead characters came back as "zombies" but still. I'd settle for more Harribel but not hopeful for either getting any love either.

:choppawhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No expectations.

It's the best way to approach this one.

A lot of people in the fandom got excited and almost orgasm saying shit like: "Yeah, finally we will get to know what Kubo couldn't write before".

I will warn you. This might end up as a chapter to show how each family is doing and etc.

You can't put the ending of the work of your life in one chapter unless you are really, really prepared.

I believe that Kubo can do that but getting overexcited will lead us into a deep depression if the chapter itself doesn't match our expectations.