Status
Not open for further replies.
How would it justify a df usung water as an ability I wonder, it would depend on context I guess, since dragons can control the weather to some extend maybe he makes the clouds rain down, and he is the Azure Dragon iirc such a power makes sense, using rain as a part of his combat.

Would be cool af ngl
Yeah, he could make it rain and then control the water to make giant forms to attack Luffy. It isn't that crazy to think he could also control sea water, since his devil fruit is a Fish Fish Fruit Model Azure Dragon. I think he could fight underwater just by controlling water to not touch him, that's the only way the "sea, land or air" statement could make sense.

Did I say there’s no problem? I literally, word for word said that the media exaggerates the problem.
And I'm telling you I'm not talking about "wanting the police abolished" or thinking about this on that level lol. The truth is, America has a police problem. You don't need the media to exaggerate that for you. You can just watch the countless personal accounts and videos online of people getting harassed, injured, shot or straight up murdered on live recording.

What the media does is "exaggerate" one of several major incidents for months or years while failing to cover the countless unjustified violence or murders that aren't covered because the story won't "gain" traction.

The overall problem isn't exaggerated, it's that ONE problem is exaggerated at any given moment.

He can already manipulate the elements, him turning the air into water and swimming would be sick. What's cool is this wouldn't affect Luffy's powers because it can't be Kairoseki/real water.

Idk, I'm hoping Kaido has a truly good awakening and he just refuses to use it for some reason.
He doesn't refuses to use it really, he just haven't come by many that are worthy of him to use it.

It's basic shounen logic, you don't use everything you have from the start and only save your biggest powers to worthy oponents.

And I'm telling you I'm not talking about "wanting the police abolished" lol. America has a police problem. You don't need the media to exaggerate that for you. You can just watch the countless personal accounts and videos online of people getting harassed, injured, shot or straight up murdered on live recording.

What the media does is "exaggerate" one of several major incidents for months or years while failing to cover the countless unjustified violence murders that aren't covered because the story won't "gain" traction.

The overall problem isn't exaggerated, it's that ONE problem is exaggerated at any given moment.
Except it does. Police violence exist but the media makes it seem to be extremely prevalent. Just because they pick one case to push this agenda over many doesn’t mean it isn’t exaggerated

you’re arguing they’re picking one case instead of many, I’m pointing out that many exist, but they still over exaggerate the problem with that one case they picked

Seriously guys, do you really think that raining gif was actually a hint, when he himself said NO SPOILERS NOT ANYTHING?

You mad dudes.
Hints aren't really spoiler.

They are usually pretty distant from what actually happens in the chapter to consider it a spoiler.

And Redon has 0 reasons to be afraid to post a hint, because a simple hint like that has 0 ties to the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.