Status
Not open for further replies.
No actual leaks, but un-named who is a leaker said something along the lines of "we all won but not in the way we wanted".

Which is what we are discussing.
Interesting. I saw only one hint today with two emoji: "ogre" and "straw hat" on twitter. everyone assumed Yamato's become a SH. Was it discussed there already?
I'm totally fine with the "not the way we wanted outcome" tho (if that's true)

It's actually funny as fuck because that would mean Oda used every single master shonen trope in wano.

- everyone is dead! Oh no... Just kidding. Only tertiary characters died.

- I'm sure you didn't expect your MC to be a god all this time huh?

- look at this cool new character with boobs. She's super important and will join the good guys. Lol just kidding I already sold all the merchandise, see you at the end of the series!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
-Straw hats promise to take Yamato on adventure after Wano borders are open/they can use Pluton
-Carrot comes as a stowaway
I don't think Carrot accepting the mink position or joining in spirit like Tama would count as a W.

I think with Carrot we see that she's a stowaway and that she's already on the ship when it sails. But it's not acknowledged in this chapter and still seems open ended. Like she's not actually considered a crew member but she's on the ship

Yamato might have a hard time actually joining than suspected (like having to do the chain thing that Oden did). Or potentially pulls a Jinbe and shows up sometime in the next arc to seal the deal. This is to give some of the more neglected Straw Hats time to do their own thing. Like Usopp or Brook.

Idk it could honestly be anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.