Status
Not open for further replies.
Of everybody's time.

Luffy is suddenly a god (foreshadowed like 10 chapters before by an asspull)

No kaido backstory, kaido does not even have awakeking, gets beaten by a huge punch

The scabbards sucked ass

Nobody important died

Half of the interesting characters didn't even get enough screentime.

And to add to the shitlist if the leaks are true:

Carrot joins after 2 years of doing nothing with 3 years left in the series. Instead we get 100000 panels of Yamato who is an actual marketing gimmick.

Seems like Oda literally went over his way to shit on as many plot threads as he could
Agree on everything except that Luffy part.

TAKE. THAT. BACK.
:beckmoji:

G

Gorosei Informer

No wonder. Society is filled to the brim with self-abusive subordinate types.
Yeah I've noticed a lot of modern media is trying to romanticise and encourage stuff like physical and even sexual abuse gradually. I see stuff like actual extreme abuse and rape get treated as a joke and meme by a lot of people including a certain horrific scene from 13 Reasons Why. Considering I was the victim of sexual and physical abuse growing up and even recently, its very upsetting for me too naturally.

They've also tried to normalise/encourage incest, cannibalism, necrophilia etc unironically. Fucking Satanic/apocalyptic/Hell on Earth shit.

I don't want to bring up the P word but theres been a lot of trying to legalise and normalise the taboo P word, especially by the LGBT too. Shoeonhead has a fantastic recent video as well as some others on how fucked up things are getting in this regard. Its terrifying and sickening.

Then theres the furries and people who have extremely degenerate unironically sexual fetishes and also the extremely alarming overlap between those two too.

I've never been so scared of the future as I am now.

Status
Not open for further replies.