Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:
Yamato not joining now would be an L for her on every account. Even if she joins later it implies that Oda knows her character is garbage and is going to rewrite it in anyway

Don’t see how she wins In anyway other then rejecting the Oden name

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

It was from a "former friend". He tried to kill me after he had severe mental episode 6 years ago. The group we were from blamed me despite me being the wounded one and knowing he was mentally unstable and showing signs of potential violence and definite aggression.

Theres no other kind for me right now except constant gaslighting and mental/emotional abuse thats all.

I dont have the capacity to "get out of here" without unironically going homeless and falling prey to any and all kinds of abusers, traffickers, killer and such out ther.e

:pepecopium::peperain::pepecry:
That's fucked up. Hope you are fine now.
I do have a habit of liking dark romance. I do know it's not really a good habit.
Current society is normalising many weird things.
People are more into saying good things than doing good thing.

I rarely trust people, it's better to be alone.

G

Gorosei Informer

Wow that's crazy. That is a lifetime scar.
It genuinely is. I was afraid to even be alone people for months. Even my own family. I would breakdown and cry at the idea of being alone with anyone, even my own family. Couldn't even be in the same room with them.

But I got told I was making it up, that I assaulted him first, that I deserved it etc by those group. Well they had the nerve to mostly say behind my back and to my friends (another friend of mine who is completely different and MUCH BETTER person by far and extremely loyal and caring/helpful to me) face and told him I had it coming pretty much.

Even now I'm still scarred by it. I'm scared to get into relationships with anyone and I get flashbacks, especially if I lay on my back as he almost killed me by knocking me onto my back with a sucker punch, climbing on top of me and strangling me till I nearly passed out and died eventually. He only stopped because I was begging him to, but aside from that, his face was filled with complete evil/aggression and he wasn't showing any signs of remorse or letting up.
Even a police officer was horrified when questioning him and seeing how he he was behaving and hearing what he was saying.

Apologies for such morbid posting lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

That's fucked up. Hope you are fine now.
I do have a habit of liking dark romance. I do know it's not really a good habit.
Current society is normalising many weird things.
People are more into saying good things than doing good thing.

I rarely trust people, it's better to be alone.
Thank you. I sorta sympathise with people who like shit like that if they were abused. Its just the people who glorify it unironically really bother me, unless they have some kind of deep seated traumas/history of being abused or such ofc.

Yeah 100%! We're becoming a very santimonious society again, the I'm holier/better than you, virtue signalling in a kind of way.

The Boys criticises this kind of thing too, false/self declared heroism too.

Hey I love G5, but it was a massive asspull.

It would have been great without all the nika shit.
imagine how much better it would have been if Oda gave Kaido the time to whoop everyone and ONLY THEN Nika comes back to turn the table , it would have still been an asspull but ODA LITERALLY HAD LUFFY RESURRECT WITH ALL OF HIS HAKI AND ENERGY BACK IN A SINGLE CHAPTER.
it's beyond bs

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
It genuinely is. I was afraid to even be alone people for months. Even my own family. I would breakdown and cry at the idea of being alone with anyone, even my own family. Couldn't even be in the same room with them.

But I got told I was making it up, that I assaulted him first, that I deserved it etc by those group. Well they had the nerve to mostly say behind m yback and to my friends (another friend of mine who is completely different and MUCH BETTER person by far and extremely loyal and caring/helpful to me) face and told him I had it coming pretty much.

Even now I'm still scarred by it. I'm scared to get into relationships with anyone and I get flashbacks, especially if I lay on my back as he almost killed me by knocking me onto my back with a sucker punch, climbing on top of me and strangling me till I nearly passed out and died eventually. He only stopped because I was begging him to, but aside from that, his face was filled with complete evil/aggression and he wasn't showing any signs of remorse or letting up.
Even a police officer was horrified when questioning him and seeing how he he was behaving and hearing what he was saying.

:smoothy:

But I got told I was making it up, that I assaulted him first, that I deserved it etc by those group. Well they had the nerve to mostly say behind m yback and to my friends (another friend of mine who is completely different and MUCH BETTER person by far and extremely loyal and caring/helpful to me) face and told him I had it coming pretty much.

Man

Talk to a damn therapist

:pepemotion:

And you NEED to get out of this trash social environment

Status
Not open for further replies.