Status
Not open for further replies.
It genuinely is. I was afraid to even be alone people for months. Even my own family. I would breakdown and cry at the idea of being alone with anyone, even my own family. Couldn't even be in the same room with them.

But I got told I was making it up, that I assaulted him first, that I deserved it etc by those group. Well they had the nerve to mostly say behind m yback and to my friends (another friend of mine who is completely different and MUCH BETTER person by far and extremely loyal and caring/helpful to me) face and told him I had it coming pretty much.

Even now I'm still scarred by it. I'm scared to get into relationships with anyone and I get flashbacks, especially if I lay on my back as he almost killed me by knocking me onto my back with a sucker punch, climbing on top of me and strangling me till I nearly passed out and died eventually. He only stopped because I was begging him to, but aside from that, his face was filled with complete evil/aggression and he wasn't showing any signs of remorse or letting up.
Even a police officer was horrified when questioning him and seeing how he he was behaving and hearing what he was saying.

Apologies for such morbid posting lol.
I think I'm now beginning to understand you. I didn't take that mental health stuff you kept mentioning seriously. I feel bad now. I apologize for that. I hope you find peace someday. I know it's not easy to recover from all that trauma but I seriously seriously hope you do.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.