Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

imagine how much better it would have been if Oda gave Kaido the time to whoop everyone and ONLY THEN Nika comes back to turn the table , it would have still been an asspull but ODA LITERALLY HAD LUFFY RESURRECT WITH ALL OF HIS HAKI AND ENERGY BACK IN A SINGLE CHAPTER.
it's beyond bs
100% completely agree.

Kaido not having an awakening too was extremely insulting. Luffy gets to be beaten multiple times but Kaido doesnt even get that chance lol.

Sabaody unironically felt like a more threatening arc and higher stakes, better tension although Oda resolved that quickly too ofc.

It kinda reminds me of how amazing the Pain Invasion arc was in Naruto until Kishi pulled the ultimate asspull/BS and revived everyone but Jiraiya also ended up staying up dead as a further insult too. Obito and Madara can cheat death but not him too?

Nika would have been so perfect if Kaido had gone on the rampage we had for, when nobody was left who could stop him and he was beating everyone, like how we had that Bad End Musical Finale for WCI until Oda immediately gave us a fakeout asspull next chapter and then did it again with Orochi blowing up the "Sunny" making it 2 arcs in a row where we were led to believe the Sunny got blown up too.

It would have been the ultimate comeback, even better than Super Saiyan Goku vs Frieza MAYBE if we had Kaido going on a rampage, the unstoppable despair and loss of all hope, the raid effectively failing but then all you hear is drums playing, get a feeling that its not all over yet, there is stilll hope and it cuts to Luffy grinning and the awakening happens and he bounces up and we get the Nika silhouette moment with him jumping or w/e.

Something like these songs and moments in their anime too for the OP anime when it happens as well:

but with something like this for OP naturally:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections
I can only offer my sympathy and a listening "ear" if you ever feel the need to talk about it.
Also, at best, the advice of seeking a professional who would be much more suited to help than me.
Thank you man, I appreciate that a lot. I've got a really good therapist I've been seeing for a few years ago who is far more dedicated and helpful than my previous ones or not limited by our healthcare services either.

I've been able to finally talk about stuff with her I've had to keep holed up my entire life tbh.

i have thia habit of doubting ppl's hood intentions/personality. But when they talk about bad things i don't see why they should fake that
I've seen people on Twitter claiming that the account owner committed suicide just to get sympathy and attention of people. This is just scratching the surface. Internet has shit tons of trolls man that do vicious shit for attention. Along the way I developed a habit. But I was wrong about Ghostly. I apologize for that.

man I do have to give props to Oda.

Like he could have both join and keep "everybody" happy.

But no, he went for the kill. Since Kaido was defeated he teased again and again Yamato was joining, ending up with the last panel of this chapter.

And at the end he throws a swerve and not only does Yamato no join, but Carrot joins.

I can already see the faces of reaction youtubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.