Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself? I enjoyed all the fights aside from the Post-Tama Nami/Ulti, and even that was just because it was disjointed and felt more like several small fights. Jack, well to be honest, Yes I was disappointed, but I don't care for non-Straw Hat fights to be extended. I would have given it 2/3 pages. One to show Dogstorm's defeat, and another to show Catviper's defeat, just to give a sense of flow.
Plus, Zoro/Sanji are also main characters fighting Kaido's strongest subordinates. Not a secondary character (Inu) fighting an already weakened calamity.

By Kinjin over at NF:

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen get the panel time Luffy and Kaido got in the previous time. Fuku and Apoo take the roles of Jack and Perospero.

1st hint (ears wiggling) = Fuku's reaction to Raizo's Ultimate Ninjutsu technique

2nd hint = "Get ready to rock out" is something what Apoo would say + he can likely put people to sleep like Jigglypuff. We know it's possible since fellow musician Brook can also do this.

3rd hint = 1 one eye + blonde hair is a reference to Zoro and Sanji
So that only leave the 4 Numbers, Hawkins and maybe Orochi to conclude the indesirables to finally get to the meat of the arc. :hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.