Blue Cell or Golden Cell

If Cell returned from the dead and got a massive power-up like Frieza in Ressurection F and Super which kind of transformation would you prefer for him to have ?

A Blue Cell transformation similar to Goku and Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue transformation or a Golden Cell transformation just like Golden Frieza ?

N

NeutralWatcher

Sadly he will not appear because Frieza is more popular.

I heard that Toriyama hates to draw dots on Perfect Cell which takes a lot of time.

But if I have to choose I choose Blue Cell since he has more saiyan DNA than Frieza DNA.

If Cell returned from the dead and got a massive power-up like Frieza in Ressurection F and Super which kind of transformation would you prefer for him to have ?

A Blue Cell transformation similar to Goku and Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue transformation or a Golden Cell transformation just like Golden Frieza ?

Would prefer if they keep him dead but if they did bring him back have him be more insect like what online did with cell x, Turning cell into a freeza wannabe was just stupid.
Bugman cell was always the coolest as it was unique unlike the later forms which just turned him into freezer 2.0