Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
After reflecting on the current state of Japanese soccer, the Japanese Football Association decides to hire the enigmatic and eccentric coach Jinpachi Ego to achieve their dream of winning the World Cup. Believing that Japan has lacked an egoistic striker hungry for goals, Jinpachi initiates the Blue Lockโ€”a prison-like facility where three hundred talented strikers from high schools all over Japan are isolated and pitted against each other. The sole survivor of Blue Lock will earn the right to become the national team's striker, and those who are defeated shall be banned from joining the team forever.

Selected to join this risky project is Yoichi Isagi, a striker who failed to bring his high school soccer team to the national tournament. After choosing to pass to a teammate who missed instead of scoring on his own, he could not help but wonder if the results would have been different had he been more selfish. Using this golden opportunity given by the Blue Lock Project, Yoichi aims to clear his doubts and chase his ultimate desireโ€”to become the greatest striker in the world and lead Japan to World Cup glory.

Episode 1 poll

Tagging some fans.

@Peroroncino @Kurozumi Seven7 @djiayebee @Tobra @Yelan

Remember this is an anime discussion thread so keep it to that.​

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wanted to start the manga for a long time but I simply couldn't find the motivation enough to do so.

I think I may just stick to the anime at least for the 1st season. I will share my thoughts once I get around the 1st episode.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I wanted to start this from the manga for a long time but I simply couldn't find the motivation enough to do so. I think I may just stick to the anime at least for the 1st season. I will share my thoughts once I get around the 1st episode.
You scared me for a moment lmao. I was like tf did I forget Seth also reads this lmao??? Aye aye, you should like it being a big football fan. Hit us up when you do.

And yeah generally for sports content I like to wait for the anime to see all the moves, dribbles, etc, but the manga is pretty good too. I am sure you'll read it in one go after you finish the anime. Maybeee even sooner lol.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Also @AL sama can I expect you to help me with the polls for this thread too? I'll let you know when I've saved it in the OP and you can make another one.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Some folks recommended me this manga way back and I never got the chance to read it so I decided to follow the anime. And I gotta say, this and Ao Ashi might be my top 2 best soccer/football anime of all time yet.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge a blue lock section might not be that impossible
As much as I would like to have one, I don't think the mods will be up for it. They didn't want to make a CSM section with part 2 and the anime coming out as well as like 32 people voting yes for it. There's like 4 people I know who keep up with the latest chapters of Blue Lock including me lol. But we never know.