Spoiler BnHA Tier List [Chapter 250]

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Like the half-assed Bleach tier list, I wanted to make something for MHA. It'll probably be a little flawed at first, but I want to give a crack at it.

Tier 0
God Tier

Prime All Might
Prime All for One

Tier 1
Demi-God Tier

Crippled All Might
Crippled All for One
Gigantomachia

Tier 2
Top Tier

Endeavor
Captain Celebrity (Vigilantes)

Tier 3
Low Top Tier

Kaiju Overhaul
Shigaraki
ReDestro
"Hood" Nomou
U.A. Nomou
Lemillion

Tier 4
Top High Tier

Monster Overhaul
Hawks
Gran Torino
Best Jeanist
Miruko
Overhaul

Tier 5
Mid High Tier

Twice (Sad Man Parade)
Mt. Lady
Ryuko Tatsuma
Eraserhead
Edgeshot
Gang Orca
Number 6 (Vigilantes)
Vlad King

Tier 6
Low High Tier

Kamui Woods
Stain
Dabi
Fatgum
Geten
Kurogiri
Present Mic
Nighteye
Midnight
Amajiki Tamaki
Nejire Hado

Tier 7
Top Mid Tier

Knuckle Duster (Vigilantes)
Bakugo
Shoto Todoroki
Deku
Inasa Yoarashi
Toga Himiko
Muscular
Moonfish
Lock Rock
Tokoyami

Tier 8
Mid Mid Tier

Juzo Honenuki
Kirishima
Tetsutetsu
Iida
Gentle
Ibara Shiozaki
Shihai Kuroiro
Setsuna

Tier 9
Low Mid Tier

Ochaco Uraraka
Tsuyu Asui
Mr. Compress
Spinner
Itsuka Kendo
Pony Tsunotori
Mezo Shoji
Monoma
Mina
Denki Kaminari

Tier 10

Low Tier students / Villains

@Admiral Lee Hung @Jiihad @any other MHA fan lmao. I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lemillion low-top tier?
Are you nuts?
Too high lol? With what we know about the characters on the tier right below him, it seems like he wouldn't lose to them. I have Mirio as the weakest on the tier, but I think there's a real reason why Hori took his quirk away. Dude's mad OP.

Too high lol? With what we know about the characters on the tier right below him, it seems like he wouldn't lose to them. I have Mirio as the weakest on the tier, but I think there's a real reason why Hori took his quirk away. Dude's mad OP.
I mean, do you believe mirio is 1 tier above the second strongest hero?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lemillion too high
Giganto too high

New SHigaraki is a Top tier
Gigantomachia rolled right through the MLA without taking a scratch lol. He tossed Geten away like he was an ant and had Gran Torino shaking in his boots. I definitively think he's a tier above Endeavor, which is where the crippled Legends are.
Lemillion isn’t above anyone in tha tiers above him lmao
Lmao whatcha mean?
Post automatically merged:

I mean, do you believe mirio is 1 tier above the second strongest hero?
Considering his speed, reactions, and his quirk ability? That's entirely possible. He wasn't called the closest to All Might for nothing. Factoring in potential growth, it's easy to see him surpassing Endeavor if he didn't get shot. Hawks' AP isn't great but his feathers are a good counter to Lemillion. I just don't think a fight between them would end in anything other than High Diff. And other heroes on that tier don't have Hawks' unique abilities to detect when Lemillion isn't phasing.

Never mind Lemillion might be the lowest
Gigantomachia rolled right through the MLA without taking a scratch lol. He tossed Geten away like he was an ant and had Gran Torino shaking in his boots. I definitively think he's a tier above Endeavor, which is where the crippled Legends are.

Lmao whatcha mean?
Post automatically merged:

Considering his speed, reactions, and his quirk ability? That's entirely possible. He wasn't called the closest to All Might for nothing. Factoring in potential growth, it's easy to see him surpassing Endeavor if he didn't get shot. Hawks' AP isn't great but his feathers are a good counter to Lemillion. I just don't think a fight between them would end in anything other than High Diff. And other heroes on that tier don't have Hawks' unique abilities to detect when Lemillion isn't phasing.
I don't think Giganto is THAT strong tbh I might be wrong.

I dare say Shigaraki might above him after he controls his power

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Never mind Lemillion might be the lowest

I don't think Giganto is THAT strong tbh I might be wrong.

I dare say Shigaraki might above him after he controls his power
That's fair. Shiggy Jr.'s new power is definitely broken. It's like 100% Deku, though with slightly better side effects. I think that, generally, Gigamachina is the stronger character though. Post-Surgery Shiggy will probably be Crippled Legends tier for me though.

That's fair. Shiggy Jr.'s new power is definitely broken. It's like 100% Deku, though with slightly better side effects. I think that, generally, Gigamachina is the stronger character though. Post-Surgery Shiggy will probably be Crippled Legends tier for me though.
Rolling through the MLA is nothing tho. Geten was equal to Dabi.... Endeavor has better feats against High-End

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Rolling through the MLA is nothing tho. Geten was equal to Dabi.... Endeavor has better feats against High-End
Rolling through the MLA and taking down a Dabi level fighter with a backhand, all without a scratch? That's pretty damn impressive. This is also factoring in that Gigantomachia was fighting for a month long with 2 hours of sleep each day and he still has more to show. I wouldn't bet on Endeavor against Giga.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Made this one a while back, I think it's still pretty solid lol.

Accept Twice is way, way too low. He should be in S with Dabi and Tomura

From Left -> Right = Weaker -> Stronger

As for your list,

Top High Tier

Hawks
Gran Torino
Are you referring to Prime Gran Torino? There's no way current Gran Torino is in the same tier as Hawks lol. You rank Hawks way too low really, are you basing your tier list on just fighting ability? Or abilities at fighting and saving people? Bc MHA heroes are more focused on saving people than they are on fighting OP villains lol.

Low High Tier

Amajiki Tamaki
Nejire Hado
Bruh, there ain't that big a gap between Amajiki and Tamaki. Bump these two up to low top tier, they will both most likely already be top ten heroes when they graduate.

Last edited:
Slide Shigaraki up a tier and then slide Lemillion down. I can't see him beating any of the people in his tier. I'd at least like to think that characters in the same tier (especially the higher up ones) have a decent chance at defeating a couple people in their tier.

just some stuff

Lemillion wasn't close to being #1 hero. Suneater was clearly overselling him. Endeavor, Hawks, Jeanist, and Edgeshot would all body him in a fight. Lemillion doesn't actually have full on invulnerability, it just seems like that because he reacts to almost every attack thrown his way and becomes invulnerable.

But if you can hit him before he can react, you can damage him. Endeavor, Hawks, Jeanist, and Edgeshot would all likely be able to do that.

Endeavor's AP is off the charts and he is stronger than many give him credit for. Just one punch was able to take out the high end's arm and a good portion of his chest. If not for the noumu having super regeneration, I think Endeavor would have low diffed him.

I think endeavor is stronger than gigantomachia. despite Machia's strength I cannot see him being able to take on prominence burn. I think he's stronger than Redestro's regular forms, however I think the iron man suit(s) could make Redestro stronger than him.

Also think Hawks has better AP than most give him credit for. Only a few small feathers was enough for him to pick people up. If he used all his feathers at once to target someone, he could really fuck them up.

Bakugo>Todoroki>Izuku, even with blackwhip