Boros vs Psykos

Who wins 1v1?

• Total voters

Shuyaku

Hex Bozoline
She surpassed nothing, she has no speed or durability feats to stack up to Boros. He's portrayed stronger than her regardless, on par with the final villain of this arc, who would smoke Psykos and Orochi. Stop the bullshit, this is an enemy that's gonna lose to Tatsumaki.

Shuyaku

Hex Bozoline
This is the only relevant argument since the other still hasnt happened yet.

Ok I guess this is a good speed feat lmao.
That makes Boros even more impressive lmfao, since AG is going to get significantly buffed also. There's the off chance that he might actually surpass Boros, there's an old statement about them being equals which doesn't have to remain relevant forever, but still, for now they are same level, which is above any other monster in the series.

That makes Boros even more impressive lmfao, since AG is going to get significantly buffed also. There's the off chance that he might actually surpass Boros, there's an old statement about them being equals which doesn't have to remain relevant forever, but still, for now they are same level, which is above any other monster in the series.
Who said they are equal ? Murata ?

Seth

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ‘‘
I need Meteoric Burst Flashy Flash in my life:pepelit:

Shuyaku

Hex Bozoline
These are statements from 2016-ish mind you, very prone to change. But it's enough evidence to claim they're same level until we actually see AG in the redraw.
Post automatically merged:

Well One did say Garou is stronger in close combat....and close combat is the only way Garou fights...:jay-he:
I means he has the advantage with martial art skills. Boros also has energy projection.

Seth

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ‘‘
I wonder if Blast would finally move his fucking lazy ass from the Corpo chair and fight Boros if Saitama wasn't around.

These are statements from 2016-ish mind you, very prone to change. But it's enough evidence to claim they're same level until we actually see AG in the redraw.
Post automatically merged:

I means he has the advantage with martial art skills. Boros also has energy projection.

Doesnt Garou became OP af and throw away all his martial prowess for strength.....I dont think that applies then.