Break Week Bounty and Bounty Hunters in Onepiece

The system of Bounty of a notorious pirate is started by marines of Onepiece world. The world government when realized that Pirates are becoming stronger day by day, they exploited their weakness of greed for money and introduced the bounty system. Soon among the pirates, hunting each other for the sake of money and power began. The Pirate hunters were feared among the Pirates as well as World government. I think Rocks-Pirates also gathered for this money making scheme. Their motivation was same as their Captain Rocks D. Xebec, to make money by hunting strongest Pirates of their era. May be they were using this money to buy weapons or powerful devilfruits from underworld. Black Beard's crew is also a bountyhunter group. I think Teach's motivation is same as Xebec. We all know that zoro was initially a pirate hunter also.

Last edited:
how can a civilian catch a pirate?!!
Zoro was a civillian before being a pirate. Those King's fighting at Dressrosa could be considered "civillians" to understand what I'm saying. You can't be pirate or criminal.

Just think about it, if WG/Marines wants you why they will give you money and let you get away unharmed? They will try to catch in the same moment.

Zoro was a civillian before being a pirate. Those King's fighting at Dressrosa could be considered "civillians" to understand what I'm saying. You can't be pirate or criminal.

Just think about it, if WG/Marines wants you why they will give you money and let you get away unharmed? They will try to catch in the same moment.
When you are a powerful Pirate group the WG thinks twice before catching you because of damage you could do to them. In stead of directly dealing with you they will hire someone of your capability to deal with you.
What do you think Why WG has created the seven warlord system? Because they feared them. There is a lot going on in OnePiece world. WG is corrupted like the Realworld.

Last edited:
Yea thx for bringing Bounty hunters up.. ik this is besides the point but.. every combat-centric profession in onepiece has historical legends

Pirates : Roger, WB.. etc

Marines: Garp, Sengoku... etc

BUT WHERE TF DID THE BEST BOUNTY HUNTERS OF ALL TIME TOOK A DIP AT..
i mean it would have been such a dope addition to the hierarchy of power in Onepiece.

Yea thx for bringing Bounty hunters up.. ik this is besides the point but.. every combat-centric profession in onepiece has historical legends

Pirates : Roger, WB.. etc

Marines: Garp, Sengoku... etc

i mean it would have been such a dope addition to the hierarchy of power in Onepiece.
"to help" can you read?

They created the warlord to help Marines against Yonkos. That's why they are calling all 7 against WB.
Also that is why they are not more required with Vegapunk's new weapon(better than Pacifista).
Some Pirates are bounty hunters. There is no separate catagory for them.
Yeah 1 Yonkou vs 7 Warlord that is a decent fight. But if Threre are 2 Yonkou fighting against you you are screwed for sure.

Some Pirates are bounty hunters. There is no separate catagory for them.
Yeah 1 Yonkou vs 7 Warlord that is a decent fight. But if Threre are 2 Yonkou fighting against you you are screwed for sure.
Again, you can't read? Warlord are for helping against Yonkos. Is not 1 Yonkou vs 7 Warlord. Is 1 Yonko + crew vs Marine + 7 Warlords. Marineford was literally that.

They are always monitoring Yonkos exactly because 2 of them together would crush Marines(unless you are Kizaru).

Because it's easier to Capture 3 Bobbins with 100M bounty than Oven for 300M bounty. Same goes for 40 Bobbins over any Yonko

At one point it doesn't the reward isn't worth the effort. 10 Holdems can make you a billionaire in One Piece. You can buy enough land to make your own kingdom or buy a fleet by spending your whole life capturing the Average New World Pirate than going after Vet+ Characters

Because it's easier to Capture 3 Bobbins with 100M bounty than Oven for 300M bounty. Same goes for 40 Bobbins over any Yonko

At one point it doesn't the reward isn't worth the effort. 10 Holdems can make you a billionaire in One Piece. You can buy enough land to make your own kingdom or buy a fleet by spending your whole life capturing the Average New World Pirate than going after Vet+ Characters
Sounds slick ngl

There's also the fact that apparently Whitebeard has connections with Bounty Hunters and sends them Pirate crews he finds "unworthy" of being his alliies to them. Those Bounty Hunters don't even have to work to become rich

Wouldn't be surprised if Big Mom and Kaido also have similar Deals with Bounty Hunters Bounty Hunters

No Bounty Hunter with a brain would go after Yonkos or their crews so they probably stagnant and don't really have any motivation to get stronger especially if they could capture 100M "Low tier" Pirate Captains

I was thinking that it would have been more interesting if there are at least some bounty hunters that are aiming to hunt the head of top tier pirates. Even if they always failed, the fact that they could do some trouble to the Yonkos could add some spices to the story.