General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

What bounty will the Strawhats get post-Wano?

• Total voters
It is since everytime the whole crew had an increase it followed the same principles with only once where Usopp was 3rd.

Nothing says that Wano wont follow the same principle as EL and Dressrosa.
Post automatically merged:

The One Piece world knows him as VC of the crew, so he is the VC because everyone else except the crew calls him that.
It's just the wishful thinking of the fans

Please contact author to give Zorro a vice captain
:goyea:

When the whole crew got a boost Sanjis bounty wasn’t close to robins. So by that your thing is wrong.

Just admit you’re making shit up like how everyone calls Zoro the vivre card.
177 and 130 are pretty close to me!

And what shit am I making up?
Is it me predicting the 3rd crew increase based on the past 2 times the whole crew had an increase?

Is it me predicting the 3rd crew increase based on the past 2 times the whole crew had an increase?
177 is closer to 200 than 130.

130 is closer to 94 and 87 than it is to 177.

You’re making up this pattern that doesn’t exist.

The fact of the matter is other than Luffy only two straw hats have received bounty boosts when the rest of the crew has Zoro and Sanji.

And now that they’re both at the same number of bounties they’re around equal in amount.

Robins bounty has only grown by around 50 million since her introduction you think she’ll end up with a bounty around Sanji? Lmao.

You can’t say “it’s a one time thing” just because it disproves your theory. It just means your theory doesn’t work.

Thururuzao

You bumped into my sword

Sanji did not directly participate in Dressrosa. Ussop for example who was an active SH in the arc ended up having a higher bounty than Robin. Currently, Sanji and Zoro's bounties are far superior.

If we look at Roger's pirates (the SH's main parallel), Oda has placed 2 characters as the main crew leaders: Silvers Raleigh and Scooper Gaban. Also, now in Wano's arc, Oda has placed, through Queen, Sanji and Zoro as "Luffy's main fighters".

looking at the Red Hair Pirates, the crew that luffy promised to "defeat", we have 4 featured characters:
Shanks-Luffy
Ben Beckman-Zoro
Lucky Roo-Sanji?
Yassop-Ussop

Now that Oda has put sanji to face a calamity it doesn't make sense that Robin and Franky have close bounties. Of course Zoro's bounty will be the second biggest, that's obvious, but I see Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Ussop (the 4 biggest currently except Jinbe) being on a different level in EOS (maybe Yamato will figure among them because of her parallel with Oden).

Revised Bounties
- Luffy- 3.2 Billion
- Zoro - 1.8 Billion
- Sanji - 1.377 Billion
- Yamato (when/if she joins) - 1.2 Billion
- Jimbei - 638 million
- Franky - 494 Million
- Robin - 600 Million
- Brook - 380 Million
- Nami - 300 Million
- Usopp- Either 250 Million or 500 Million
- Chopper - 1000
Eustass Kid - 2 Billion
Trafalgar Law - 2 Billion
Killer - 700 Million

Ohh you should have told me it’s just a headcanon reasons from that start ok.
Some of it is indeed headcanon and will inevitably become factual, just like carrying rooftop and live floor is factual.
Or did you forget that Zoro carried both stages already?
I think you underestimate just how notorious Zoro will become after Wano.
Also, doesnt 3.2Bil sound too little for a Sword God?

After some point , bounty increase is getting slower .
At WCI arc , when we read the newspaper , Luffy was presented one that entered big mom area alone , made lots of plan , thought every move .
Newspaper has increased Luffys image so much.
But , At the Wano , There are Luffy , Law , Kid , 9 scabbards and large army .
Also , beast army changed side mostly and cp0 know that.
Until now , BM is off , Kaido fought against everybody alone.
Yes . Luffy will increase his bounty . But , I dont think so it will be so much . My guess , between 2.5-3 realible region . mostly closer 2.5.

If CP0 learn all road ponegliff is collected by strawhats after wano , Robin's Bounty can show sharp increase. Because the only thing to be done is to read road poneglif and find raftel.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Although Zorro's dream is the strongest swordsman

But he was a member of the ship Zoro and Sanji are both Luffy's right-hand men If the author does not give up this setting
Zoro's bounty won't be close to Luffy
Having acknowledged Luffy a bit throughout this story I bet he presumptively didn't introduce any ranks for his crew, officially. And not just because a vice captain role is never mentioned I guess, it would fit his personality.

Anyway moving on from all that nonsense above, the bounties for me will be:

Luffy ~ 3bil
Zoro ~ 1.2bil
Sanji ~ 700m - 1bil
Jinbe ~ 600m - 800m
*Yamato ~ 500m - 800m
Robin ~ 500m - 800m
Franky ~ 400m - 600m
Usopp ~300m - 600m
Brook ~ 300m - 600m
Nami ~ 160m - 300m
Chopper ~ 100m

Luffy 3-4b
zoro (depends whether he goes back to kaido later/now/never tbh) but if he fights only king 1.5b, helps in the final fight against kaido anywhere from 1.5-2b ngl
sanji 1.3-1.4b (picture will be with germa suit)
jinbei - 800m
yamato 550m (mirroring Ace's bounty) possibly a different number if we get odens bounty and she mirrors that bounty instead
Usopp 500m (have a good feeling he will do something to gain alot of credit to propel his bounty up and bring future hype for his elbaf feats)
Robin (i personally think she should be at 1b minimum cause of her knowledge obviously but alas..) most likely will be around 300-400m
Franky possibly 400-600m cant really guess
brook 300-400m
nami 250m
chopper might possibly get his real first bounty due to drake being present along with cp0, Monster Chopper will have a bounty between 100-200m

these are just my guesses possibly way off possibly right wont know till wanos over

As of current development, my betting for their bounties after Wano:

1. Luffy: 4.0 B (Highly possible defeating Kaido by himself, earn an Emperor bounty level)

2. Sanji: 1.33 B (it seems confirm that Queen shall defeated by him. His reputation as Vinsmoke bloodline and Raid Suit besides enable to use Advance CoA give a high bounty)

3. Jinbe: 1.076 B (His reputation as ex-sichibukai, and defeating Who's Who, involved with WCI incident and officially declare joining Straw Hat Pirates. His bounty too long being undervalued)

4. Zoro: 640M (Waiting for his versus. As of current, he didn't do any notable in the view of CP0).

5. Yamato: 550 M (1st bounty ever given, being Kaido's bloodline, and joining Straw Hat Pirates)

6. Robin: 500 M (Together with Brook defeating Black Maria, WG alert of Straw Hat possession of 3 Road Ponelglyph and Robin is the main key)

7. Franky: 394 M (Defeating Sasaki, cyborg level similar to Vegapunk technology)

8. Usopp: 300 M (Aside his assistance to Nami defeating Ulti and capturing Bao Huang, he is yet has any notable achievement)

9. Brook: 283 M (Assisting Robin defeating Black Maria)

10. Nami: 266 M (Getting credit for defeating Ulti)

11. Chopper: 200 M (His Monster Point form revealed and to be acknowledged formidable by Drake in his report to marine.)

I’m still placing my bets on:

Luffy : 2.5 - 3 Billion

a true Emperors bounty

Zoro: 1.4 - 1.5 Billion

Zoros one of the top men of the new emperor and Luffy isn’t going to achieve his new status from his own strength like other emperors, Zoros going to help rise him up.

Sanji: 1.4-1.5 Billion

as above. Both Zoro and Sanji have close bounties right now and both are the only straw hats on their 3rd bounties so it’ll probably stay close.

Usopp: 700 Million Berry.

People disrespect Usopp but he’s one of Luffys top men. He has a great destiny and his bounty currently reflects that with 200 Million, I don’t think he’ll stop getting huge boosts, I think Usopp will be the 4th highest bounty since he’s gotten credit for beating a Tobi Roppo and I think he’ll fight Jack with Nami.

Nami: 650 Million.

Same with Usopp for match ups; but the East Blue are the 5 prime members of the straw hats. I personally feel this will be the time for them to be treated as such and the best way to show this is through Nami getting her bounty boost like Usopp got in Dressrosa. Since Nami got a piece of an emperors power I think it’s a fitting time.

Jinbe: 538 Million.

Jinbes a new addition to the straw hats with an already high bounty; however, I don’t think he’ll get a huge raise because his power is already widely respected and because he was already part of an emperors crew. It’s kinda like when Robin only went from 79-80 million in Enies lobby

Franky: 389 Million

Franky taking down Sasaki who I believe to be around this level and showing the might of his technology to the world government would warrant such a bounty. A bounty surpassing that of most of the Worst Generation

Robin: 250 Million

Robin is going to assist in the take down of a Tobi Roppo, and her power isn’t small. However, I don’t think it’ll raise higher than this (300 max) because although she has her poneglyph reading, the world government already put that into account.

Brook: 237 Million

Same as above I doubt he’ll fight someone one on one, but Brooks a danger worthy of this bounty imo.

Chopper: 100 Million

Monster Chopper was revealed so I think it’s time chopper get a real bounty

As of current development, my betting for their bounties after Wano:

1. Luffy: 4.0 B (Highly possible defeating Kaido by himself, earn an Emperor bounty level)

2. Sanji: 1.33 B (it seems confirm that Queen shall defeated by him. His reputation as Vinsmoke bloodline and Raid Suit besides enable to use Advance CoA give a high bounty)

3. Jinbe: 1.076 B (His reputation as ex-sichibukai, and defeating Who's Who, involved with WCI incident and officially declare joining Straw Hat Pirates. His bounty too long being undervalued)

4. Zoro: 640M (Waiting for his versus. As of current, he didn't do any notable in the view of CP0).

5. Yamato: 550 M (1st bounty ever given, being Kaido's bloodline, and joining Straw Hat Pirates)

6. Robin: 500 M (Together with Brook defeating Black Maria, WG alert of Straw Hat possession of 3 Road Ponelglyph and Robin is the main key)

7. Franky: 394 M (Defeating Sasaki, cyborg level similar to Vegapunk technology)

8. Usopp: 300 M (Aside his assistance to Nami defeating Ulti and capturing Bao Huang, he is yet has any notable achievement)

9. Brook: 283 M (Assisting Robin defeating Black Maria)

10. Nami: 266 M (Getting credit for defeating Ulti)

11. Chopper: 200 M (His Monster Point form revealed and to be acknowledged formidable by Drake in his report to marine.)
Nami should be above Ussop by this. How can the Finder's fee be more than?