General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Why would Sanji and Zoro get a bigger Bounty than their opponents when Luffy didn't get a higher bounty than Kaido..
lt should be relative
I guess you could talk about the credit being shared around more for the take down of the emperors.

Also, if the movie volume is real, I don't think that Mihawks bounty will reach 2 billion. 12 years ago is when Shanks was at his "peak" battling Mihawk in "legendary" duels, and his bounty was lower than Katakuri's. Just barely above Jack.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of Shank's past bounty of 1.0004 billion from 12 years ago.

Its a super interesting that Shank's bounty in his "prime" was barely over a billion. Thats still a massive amount, but I think it puts into perspective where Mihawk could stand bounty wise.

I guess you could talk about the credit being shared around more for the take down of the emperors.
Because the bounty was shared among the three who defeated the emperors. Only two people defeated king and queen hence they’ll get bounty above king and queen.
So in your opinion their Bounties won't be relative to Luffy's even though he's their captain and they are his subordinates?..

lf that was the case Zoro's first Bounty would have been above Daz Bones 75 Million..

So in your opinion their Bounties won't be relative to Luffy's even though he's their captain and they are his subordinates?..

lf that was the case Zoro's first Bounty would have been above Daz Bones 75 Million..
Daz didnt have a bounty in Alabasta. He was a Bounty Hunter. That’s 75 Million is his post Marineford bounty

Unlikely, he was Crocodile’s right hand before that..

lt fits each of their threat level

Daz Bones 75 Million
Bon Clay 32 Million
Galdino 24 Million
When he was arrested they called him a bounty Hunter. No one knew he worked for Crocodile, not even Mr. 1.

He literally didn’t have a bounty until after Marineford.

Unlikely, he was Crocodile’s right hand before that..
That wasn't known. He was already arrested by the time the conspiracy was uncovered.
Crocodile new bounty prediction: 800 milion of berries.
That could make sense.

Before this I was thinking his bounty would only be around Jinbei's.

He could've improved his haki since he lost his arm to Mihawk, meaning he wasn't necessarily in his "prime."
I'll change my point to it being the time he had two arms and was actively duelling Mihawk. I said prime because a lot of the fandom treat Shanks as falling off after losing his arm.

When he was arrested they called him a bounty Hunter. No one knew he worked for Crocodile, not even Mr. 1.

He literally didn’t have a bounty until after Marineford.
Okay.. But his threat level after Marineford and during his Bounty hunters notorious days is the same..
The Marines knew how much of a danger Daz Bones was before he was arrested and they still gave Zoro a lower Bounty than Daz Bones actual threat level..

Okay.. But his threat level after Marineford and during his Bounty hunters notorious days is the same..
The Marines knew how much of a danger Daz Bones was before he was arrested and they still gave Zoro a lower Bounty than Daz Bones actual threat level..
No it wasn’t? That’s like saying Luffys threat level post Ennies lobby and post Marineford was the same. Daz’ bounty would’ve probably been around 40 million in alabasta if he had one.

No it wasn’t? That’s like saying Luffys threat level post Ennies lobby and post Marineford was the same. Daz’ bounty would’ve probably been around 40 million in alabasta if he had one.
Luffy’s a rookie with Pirate king potential, Daz Bones is a powerful assassin who rely on an overpowered fruit, he didn’t get stronger..

Also he can’t have a Bounty of 40 Million when he would low diff Bon clay who had 32 Million.. Their threat was as well properly assessed in impel down Mr 1 being on level 4 and Mr 2 being on level 3..

Luffy’s a rookie with Pirate king potential, Daz Bones is a powerful assassin who rely on an overpowered fruit, he didn’t get stronger..

Also he can’t have a Bounty of 40 Million when he would low diff Bon clay who had 32 Million.. Their threat was as well properly assessed in impel down Mr 1 being on level 4 and Mr 2 being on level 3..
Mr. 1 - Level 4
Mr. 2 - Level 3 - 32 Million
Mr. 3 - Level 2 - 24 Million

Hmmm 32 - 24 = 8 Million
32 + 8 = 40

Your headcanon hed low diff mr. 2

Mr. 1 - Level 4
Mr. 2 - Level 3 - 32 Million
Mr. 3 - Level 2 - 24 Million

Hmmm 32 - 24 = 8 Million
32 + 8 = 40

Your headcanon hed low diff mr. 2
You didn’t think this through uh..

level 5 - 48 Million
level 6 - 54 Million

You don’t just add +8 Million per level..

What is Mr. 2 going to do against Steel without Haki?.. He can’t damage him and Mr.1 can cut him as he wants..