General & Others Brago D. Ace's top 30 Strongest One Piece Characters 2020 Results

16 lists were made in total.

Character who got the No.1 spot on most lists was Kaido, claiming said spot in 9 out of 16 lists.

The SH's who made it into these lists are Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe.

Luffy's highest position on a list was No.9.

Zoro's highest position on a list was No. 17

Sanji's highest position on a list was No. 22

Jinbe's highest position on a list was No.26

Some lists has some hilarious placements. Had the stream open on the side yesterday and it was funny to listen to them go through these :milaugh:

Last edited:
that's lame as fuck man, do you genuinely care about a youtuber's powerscaling takes ? 8 hours ? I'd rather sit through Ndule's preaching.
Wait what ?

First of all, you can open that shit on the side and do a bunch of other stuff instead of scrolling through your phone/monitor screen to look through threads/posts.

It's entertaining shit, you don't need to take it too seriously, the way you hopefuly don't take the back on forth about X > Y character on forums too seriously.

I mean you shouldn't, or else the "it's lame as fuck man" hot take would come back to bite you :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Tyquan has Killer over Aokiji

I have to watch the stream just for this
He also has Law just above Mihawk :milaugh:

S

Shuyaku

Wait what ?

First of all, you can open that shit on the side and do a bunch of other stuff instead of scrolling through your phone/monitor screen to look through threads/posts.

It's entertaining shit, you don't need to take it too seriously, the way you hopefuly don't take the back on forth about X > Y character on forums too seriously.

I mean you shouldn't, or else the "it's lame as fuck man" hot take would come back to bite you :milaugh:
You don't have to justify yourself, i just can't wrap my head around wanting to discuss a cartoon character's power for 8 fkn hours straight...not remotely comparable to the couple minutes i spend daily here lmfao.

You don't have to justify yourself, i just can't wrap my head around wanting to discuss a cartoon character's power for 8 fkn hours straight...not remotely comparable to the couple minutes i spend daily here lmfao.
I mean, they treat it as fucking around with friends more so and having a laugh at how those lists shape up for the most part.

I can't speak for how taking part in that would feel, but having the stream open on the side it's low commitment in every way :kayneshrug:

If killer pull out some top feats against these yonko it possible
You think Killer can do something more impressive than Aokiji?

like you know admirals had this Ryou shit just pre time skip.

If Killer even has Ryou, the chances of him having strong enough Ryou to damage these guy’s BETTER than an Admiral is astonishing

like I’m a Zoro fan and even I am very skeptical about this since I Beleive Zoro reopening Kaido’s scar is an admiral level feat. And we know Zoro is >>> Killer. So how would Killer pull off an admiral level feat too?

You think Killer can do something more impressive than Aokiji?

like you know admirals had this Ryou shit just pre time skip.

If Killer even has Ryou, the chances of him having strong enough Ryou to damage these guy’s BETTER than an Admiral is astonishing

like I’m a Zoro fan and even I am very skeptical about this since I Beleive Zoro reopening Kaido’s scar is an admiral level feat. And we know Zoro is >>> Killer. So how would Killer pull off an admiral level feat too?
first question no last question oda