Brexit

H

Homelander

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...nson-brexit-wednesday-dle-gbr-intl/index.html

Unfortunately britain is going through real bad time but there are good people who are protecting this country . Tories rebels and jeremy corbyn have defeated no deal passage

End of boris will happen sooner than we thought. Brexit was designed lie created by nigel and few others to create fear in society over the years.

I wont be surprised if scotland decides to partaway if no deal happens.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...nson-brexit-wednesday-dle-gbr-intl/index.html

Unfortunately britain is going through real bad time but there are good people who are protecting this country . Tories rebels and jeremy corbyn have defeated no deal passage

End of boris will happen sooner than we thought. Brexit was designed lie created by nigel and few others to create fear in society over the years.

I wont be surprised if scotland decides to partaway if no deal happens.
Sorry if I made fun of a serious matter, I'm european too so that strikes me too even if of course not at the level of a citizen of GB.

Anyway the referendum about brexit was an idea from Farage? I believed it was originally a way for Cameron to strengthen his political power but for that it had to win the remain.. Then of course Farage rided it with migrants fear and all to gain consent of his own, but I believed the one to propose the referendum was Cameron and so why he step down after it.

Anyway it will be always better than 20+ years of Berlusconi.

Because they fear tories will lose and nobody in uk wants corbyn as pm .
Not really the case. Right now the combined anti-no deal brexit opposition have Boris strung thus a general election is not in their interest since they now have the numbers to consistently defeat Boris on any bill.

Why have an election and potentially lose seats to Boris when you already have him in checkmate?

As for Corbyn, if he is smart, he will aim for a vote of no confidence and form a coalition government if he truly desires to be PM. That is far less risky than yet another general election.

Side note, this is Boris’ 3rd day as PM in the House and he has lost 5 whole votes. LMFAO
:suresure:

H

Homelander

Sorry if I made fun of a serious matter, I'm european too so that strikes me too even if of course not at the level of a citizen of GB.

Anyway the referendum about brexit was an idea from Farage? I believed it was originally a way for Cameron to strengthen his political power but for that it had to win the remain.. Then of course Farage rided it with migrants fear and all to gain consent of his own, but I believed the one to propose the referendum was Cameron and so why he step down after it.

Anyway it will be always better than 20+ years of Berlusconi.
I guess you are from italy.

Nah it should be made fun because whole of brexit is a huge sham started by these jokers.

No, the idea of leaving brexit started way back during the time thatcher was around.Ya cameron is another moron . He convinced many of the tories voters to back him for referendum because of farages ukip were eating their votebase.

Its equally funny jeremy corbyn himself was a hard brexiter. He is just doing this circus because he is aiming to be PM.
Post automatically merged:

Not really the case. Right now the combined anti-no deal brexit opposition have Boris strung thus a general election is not in their interest since they now have the numbers to consistently defeat Boris on any bill.

Why have an election and potentially lose seats to Boris when you already have him in checkmate?

As for Corbyn, if he is smart, he will aim for a vote of no confidence and form a coalition government if he truly desires to be PM. That is far less risky than yet another general election.

Side note, this is Boris’ 3rd day as PM in the House and he has lost 5 whole votes. LMFAO
:suresure:
Funny how corbyn flip dlops about brexit Hardliners during his haydays.

Boris might end up being shortest living prime minister in uk history. I wont be surprised if he resign when it ends up not getting proper deal. :milaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone with a british grandfather I have to say that while I am not too suprised by the referendum result but I am still disappointed with it and I am saddened to see the mess the british has put themselves into with this Brexit. BoJo might have thought that he was the man of the situation and that he was going to end this quickly but now he's tasting what May endured during three long and very difficult years.

as an Englishman who voted in the referendum I wasn't at all surprised by the result, it had been building and bubbling for years, in fact ever since we joined the European economics community back in 73, labour held a referendum in 75 and it lost and since then many have tried and failed

in all likely hood Cameron should of never promised to hold a referendum if he was re-elected but he was being pressured by his fellow MPs to hold a vote so in the end he kept his promise and I would imagine he never even contemplated that the result would be leave

did I expect a good deal? no because why would the E.U allow us to have our cake and eat it, then other members would want to leave and have the same as Britain

did I expect MPs who voted remain to do everything in there power to stop it but also see it as an opportunity to get in to government? of course why wouldn't you, it's why they sit as the opposition

however I never expected that from day one they would:
A) not start preparing for worst case scenarios and all contingencies as soon as the result was announced
B) not involve MPs from other parties in the negotiating process
C) that for two years not only did they spend all their time arguing and going around in circles but that even now with less then 8 weeks to go they would still be no further forward then when they passed the leaving date months ago

I've had the very great fortune/misfortune of watching most of the televised sessions of the house of commons since august last year and I've had real trouble deciding whether I'm watching a pantomime for children, a Shakespearian comedy or tragedy, or maybe both

as for what the future holds who knows but as the old saying goes if you didn't laugh you'd cry