Versus Battle Buddha vs Adam

Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The top 2 GOATS go at each other. There can only be one winner.

The Strongest Profligate Son in History and the Honoured One the Buddha

VS

The Father of Humanity Adam

Who ya got?

My opinion: Buddha wins. Adam shouldn't be capable of copying the abilities of Buddha's staff, as he is missing a weapon like that. As such Buddha has the advantage imo.​

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I like this thread, but I hope you don't mind my waiting until Buddha vs Zero concludes to answer this bout, just to make sure of Buddha's full ability.
Yeah, no worries. I also thought it might be a bit too soon, but I wanted to see what people think and what could change in the future.

Imo Adam is the strongest human and almost like an actual god. I think it is like this: Zeus > Adam > Buddha. Buddha is very powerful, but Adam can copy everything even if Buddha can see into the future, it's just not enough.

Adam takes it easy the guy is op af & he could copy anything this was shown with the snake man he was able to couple his scales & claws perfectly , so far adam has shown to be the strongest so far

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Thing that decides this fight is the reach of Adam's copy. He died way too early for us gauge it.

I personally think Adam is stronger than LuBu, and the rest of humans. Buddha on other hand is damn scary

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Correct me if I am wrong but we've never seen Adam do multiple copies of one ability, i.e. when he copies an ability he can only do it once. Otherwise why not just spam the fist that surpasses time and end Zeus that way? The only logical conclusion is that he can only do it once and cannot store those abilities.

Moving on, Adam should not be capable of copying Buddha's technique. As opposed to Zeus' fist that surpasses time that is an ability that can be learned, as Zeus learned it from his father Kronos. Buddha's state of future vision is thanks to Enlightenment. Only the Enlightened one can attain such a state.
Meaning that Adam cannot/should not be capable of copying it.

Buddha also fights with a weapon. Again, Adam possesses no weapon such as Buddha in order to copy his powers.

What I am trying to say is that Buddha is a poor matchup for Adam. Not only is Buddha generally stronger, but Adam shouldn't be capable of copying Buddha's abilities. Adam is a fighter that depends on his opponent. But if he cannot copy his opponents' abilities then he is in trouble, which should be the case here. As such Buddha should definitely win. Not accounting that there's more from Buddha to come.

Last edited: