Theory Burning CoA, how black blades are forged

Hi guys, today I wanted to share with you all my theory regarding the creation of black blades.

When the process of creating black blades was mentioned in wano, there is one word that both Sukiyaki and Gyukimaru used. Forged. This word is used in the official translation, but here are the fan translations for reference:

I think that this is a very important word. Forging a sword often involves heating up metal via fire. I believe that with a black blade, the swordsman is heating their sword with their haki.

As we can see with Zoro's King of Hell, the CoA oozing out of Zoro's swords seem to take the form of a steam like substance. I believe at the highest level, this steam is so potent that it emmits a form of heat. Basically CoA fire. And that it is through this burning CoA that a master swordsman can forge a normal sword into a black blade.

I think that this is the hidden meaning behind Zoro's words about becoming the king of hell. Its foreshadowing for Zoro's future power up where he will gain burning CoA, allowing him to turn his swords permanently black and making him the true King of Hell.

I‘m not sure about that. I just think that a blackboard is forged when a really stong haki user permanently transmits his will into the blade. To do this you would need really strong haki(we know only two people so far who have done it ryuma and mihawk) and a deep bond with the sword. Now people can say there is no such thing as having a bond with your sword in one piece. But that is not true. Enma reacted to odens favorite song when played by Hiyori and also had some of his haki still in it. I believe zoro will forge only one blackblade and that is the Wado ichimonji.

I feel like the formation of a black blade will have multiple elements, rather than one singular cause.

I'd say it could be a combination of one's haki reaching a certain level as well as something related to taming the blade entirely or fulfilling its purpose. I feel like CoC could also be a requirement, especially for taming the blade all the way.

I‘m not sure about that. I just think that a blackboard is forged when a really stong haki user permanently transmits his will into the blade. To do this you would need really strong haki(we know only two people so far who have done it ryuma and mihawk) and a deep bond with the sword. Now people can say there is no such thing as having a bond with your sword in one piece. But that is not true. Enma reacted to odens favorite song when played by Hiyori and also had some of his haki still in it. I believe zoro will forge only one blackblade and that is the Wado ichimonji.
Enma did not have none of odens haki in it . Stop telling lies

If it was fire then Shanks should have one as the only Swordsman we have seen with fire related attacks.

I think Black Sword is simply based around having a quality Sword and having great CoA.

Enma did not have none of odens haki in it . Stop telling lies

Why is odens aura emanating from his sword
Chapter 1002

stop lying to yourself odens aura/haki is in the sword. I’m not saying the haki made zoro stronger like some haters say. I’m saying that people can put their will/haki into things and thats why odens aura was still in his sword. And that’s how you make a blackblade by putting your haki permanently and not temporarily in a sword.
I also believe that this is how PG are created by putting the Haki of Joyboy in the stones which in turn made them indestructible.

Why is odens aura emanating from his sword
Chapter 1002

stop lying to yourself odens aura/haki is in the sword. I’m not saying the haki made zoro stronger like some haters say. I’m saying that people can put their will/haki into things and thats why odens aura was still in his sword. And that’s how you make a blackblade by putting your haki permanently and not temporarily in a sword.
I also believe that this is how PG are created by putting the Haki of Joyboy in the stones which in turn made them indestructible.
Oden aura is not his haki dude . Haki is a living persons willpower . Kaido also said something about odens aura when the scabbards rushed him. Do they have done haki too? Like I said stop lying . A sword can’t hood a dead persons haki

Oden aura is not his haki dude . Haki is a living persons willpower . Kaido also said something about odens aura when the scabbards rushed him. Do they have done haki too? Like I said stop lying . A sword can’t hood a dead persons haki
Bro Aura is literally Haki in one piece. Stop calling people liars just because you disagree and have a headcanon to follow. That is the first translation I found on the internet. There are also translations where it says Haki and not Aura. Now go and follow your Zorotards head canon.
Btw way I a sword can hold a dead persons haki. Why is ryumas sword still black if he died centuries ago?

Bro Aura is literally Haki in one piece. Stop calling people liars just because you disagree and have a headcanon to follow. That is the first translation I found on the internet. There are also translations where it says Haki and not Aura. Now go and follow your Zorotards head canon.
Btw way I a sword can hold a dead persons haki. Why is ryumas sword still black if he died centuries ago?
The Japanese raws didn’t say haki so why would I care about your bs translations ? And aura isn’t haki …haki is the embodiment of a living persons will . Ryumas sword can’t have haki in it because if it did monet would be dead the only one using headcanon here is you !

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So why didn't it kill Monet then if it has ryumas haki

Last edited by a moderator:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So, basically, when a swordsman reaches the pinnacle of CoA haki, he gets Sanji's DJ. :sanmoji:
Makes sense considering Sanjino forged his leg and got the nickname Black Leg Sanjino.
Jokes aside, we dont know how Black Blades are forged but we know it is nearly impossible to do.
Whatever it takes, it is unreachable for so many big shots of One Piece world.

If it was the kanji for haki then the translations would say haki dude . They never call haki aura that’s how I know you’re lying
You said the raw doesn’t say haki. I checked the raw, and checked the kanji for it. It’s a match. You can keep calling me liar it just to some research and find out for yourself. I do not need to convince you. Just like I do not need to convince flat earths that the earth is not flat.

You said the raw doesn’t say haki. I checked the raw, and checked the kanji for it. It’s a match. You can keep calling me liar it just to some research and find out for yourself. I do not need to convince you. Just like I do not need to convince flat earths that the earth is not flat.
Cap