Can access the forum only with Tor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
You'd probably have to screenshot the error, but first

- Try clearing your cache and cookies
- If it doesn't work still, might be a malware issue
- You should also check out your extensions with some of them potentially preventing a website to load

Bogard

You can't win
Dunno if it's the cache or malware. I downloaded firefox only for the purpose to test if the forum can be accessed with it and it didn't work either.

Yeah it's a timeout mistake. It's not a problem on the site that's for sure. Chrome or Firefox work fine in germany. I think it has to do either with your cookie/cache, a malware or extensions, or potentially even internet issue, in which case you might try to stop the router connection for a while and restart it to see how it goes. First try what i've said, if it doesn't work still, you can PM me about it

T

The Penguin

Yeah it's a timeout mistake. It's not a problem on the site that's for sure. Chrome or Firefox work fine in germany. I think it has to do either with your cookie/cache, a malware or extensions, or potentially even internet issue, in which case you might try to stop the router connection for a while and restart it to see how it goes. First try what i've said, if it doesn't work still, you can PM me about it
I have the same problem... on my phone and PC desktop using Chrome.

The page went away and send this error sometimes.

Bogard

You can't win
Are you accessing from work? If Tor can access the forum but other browsers can't, it may be blocked by a firewall on the network you're using.

If you don't want to use Tor I recommend getting a VPN to use with normal browsers.

It would help if you could translate the errors though. :catsalute:
It's a network timeout error. It takes too long to send a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.