Discussion Power Can anyone in the manga beat Lucius?

Can anyone in the manga beat Lucius?

• Total voters

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Did my man just eat fucking Luciferoโ€™s heart???

Holy shit, weโ€™re about to witness a new realm of power in Black Clover lol.

Julius was already the strongest (non Devil) character weโ€™ve ever seen, so Lucius is also stronger than every other human at least, after eating Luciferoโ€™s heartโ€ฆfuck it, stronger than every Devil too?? Lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Did my man just eat fucking Luciferoโ€™s heart???

Holy shit, weโ€™re about to witness a new realm of power in Black Clover lol.

Julius was already the strongest (non Devil) character weโ€™ve ever seen, so Lucius is also stronger than every other human at least, after eating Luciferoโ€™s heartโ€ฆfuck it, stronger than every Devil too?? Lol
Julius was the GOAT and now Lucius is even more of a GOAT.

Thank God Tabata pulled this card out of his sleeve.

Now: No one.

EOS: Asta lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐•พ๐–” ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–‚๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–† ๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–ž ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Žc
โ€Ž
Julius was the GOAT and now Lucius is even more of a GOAT.

Thank God Tabata pulled this card out of his sleeve.

Now: No one.

EOS: Asta lol.
You think Asta can pull it off at EoS? Hmmm not sure unless powercreep goes hard.

Seth

โ€Ž
You think Asta can pull it off at EoS? Hmmm not sure unless powercreep goes hard.
You don't think Tabata will follow the standard formula of MC reaching peak EOS?

We need to see how Lucius can affect Asta, we may see it next chapter, if so I will change my opinion.

Light D Lamperouge

๐•พ๐–” ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–‚๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–† ๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐–ž ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Žc
โ€Ž
You don't think Tabata will follow the standard formula of MC reaching peak EOS?

We need to see how Lucius can affect Asta, we may see it next chapter, if so I will change my opinion.
I need to see what will go down. Will Lucius be eliminated, will he revert back to Juli permanently, etc.

Also it's pretty common for the final villain to be > the MC even though the mc beats him.

Yhwach>Ichigo
Kaguya>Naruto
Muzan>Tanjiro
etc etc

Seth

โ€Ž
I need to see what will go down. Will Lucius be eliminated, will he revert back to Juli permanently, etc.

Also it's pretty common for the final villain to be > the MC even though the mc beats him.

Yhwach>Ichigo
Kaguya>Naruto
Muzan>Tanjiro
etc etc
Oh fair enough. Lowkey always forgot it happened in Naruto/Bleach.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Individually, no one can.
As a Team, Asta (to cancel his magic), Yami (with Dark powers), Yuno (Mana-man) and Mereoleona Vermillion (raw power), Jack (his hack and slash)......guess all the Captains together might stand a chance.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Even IMO Lucifer got defeated by Plot Armor.
Lucifero got beaten cuz Lucius kept rewinding time.

I talked about it here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-stop-to-get-the-best-possible-outcome.25246/

Imo it's quite clear now that Lucius has been rewinding time all along during the Raid to the Spade Kingdom and that's why everyone is seemingly fine.

This graph explains it quite well.

During that period of time a lot of things happened that would make no sense otherwise. Asta stated he'd need 30 minutes to recover from his Devil Union but used it quite soon after that.
Asta appearing at the exact moment to save Nacht.
No one dying.
Etc/

It is all because Lucius kept rewinding the time to get the best possible outcome and the one he desired. It's possible and highly likely that multiple characters had died, including Asta, Yami, Yuno, Mereoleona, etc. But Lucius rewound time and that didn't happen. That's why Adra just sat there and waited. He knew what was up.

And the desired outcome occurred. Lucifero was defeated, everyone was down on the ground, and no one could stop Adra from swooping in and taking Lucifero's heart.

Many have had complaints with this arc, me included, and with Lucifero not living up to the hype, again me included, however, this presents a totally new perspective. It is highly likely that Lucifero had killed everyone, multiple times even, however, Lucius kept rewinding time and screwing him over, until the fight went the way he wanted it, which resulted in him obtaining Lucifero's heart. It's not that this arc had no tension or stuff like that, imo it's that we were played. Tabata clearly couldn't show us the timelines changing cuz then it would be too obvious. I think this was a great move by Tabata. Almost every 'plot convenience' is easily negated now that we know Lucius has been in control of time.​

Lucifero got beaten cuz Lucius kept rewinding time.

I talked about it here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-stop-to-get-the-best-possible-outcome.25246/

Imo it's quite clear now that Lucius has been rewinding time all along during the Raid to the Spade Kingdom and that's why everyone is seemingly fine.

This graph explains it quite well.

During that period of time a lot of things happened that would make no sense otherwise. Asta stated he'd need 30 minutes to recover from his Devil Union but used it quite soon after that.
Asta appearing at the exact moment to save Nacht.
No one dying.
Etc/

It is all because Lucius kept rewinding the time to get the best possible outcome and the one he desired. It's possible and highly likely that multiple characters had died, including Asta, Yami, Yuno, Mereoleona, etc. But Lucius rewound time and that didn't happen. That's why Adra just sat there and waited. He knew what was up.

And the desired outcome occurred. Lucifero was defeated, everyone was down on the ground, and no one could stop Adra from swooping in and taking Lucifero's heart.

Many have had complaints with this arc, me included, and with Lucifero not living up to the hype, again me included, however, this presents a totally new perspective. It is highly likely that Lucifero had killed everyone, multiple times even, however, Lucius kept rewinding time and screwing him over, until the fight went the way he wanted it, which resulted in him obtaining Lucifero's heart. It's not that this arc had no tension or stuff like that, imo it's that we were played. Tabata clearly couldn't show us the timelines changing cuz then it would be too obvious. I think this was a great move by Tabata. Almost every 'plot convenience' is easily negated now that we know Lucius has been in control of time.​
Ayo, there is high Possibility about this:crazwhat:, this could also explained why devil union is longer that we knew
Nice one Light