Can someone deal with wallpaper size screenblocking signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signature Limit:

The maximum number of images(including smiles) in signature is 2 and the maximal number of characters is 255. Your total signature space allowed is 700 (Width) x 400 (Height). The absolute maximum file size limit is 3 MB (3072 KB). This is for the entire signature, not just individual files. Repeated file size violations will lead to a signature ban.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/

It says the rules is 700x400, but I can't read the frigging posts because of this extremely large signatures, if a moderator wants to deal with this I will pm them.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
What? Dude, how is that even the same thing? You obviously can't just stop drinking water cause some of it tastes bad. Do you need to see signatures on a Weeb forum to survive? I think not. This a poor comparison mate.
Just because he doesn't want to see big signatures doesn't mean he doesn't wanna see others. Meanwhile your solution was to cut out all signatures

D

Dragomir

Just because he doesn't want to see big signatures doesn't mean he doesn't wanna see others. Meanwhile your solution was to cut out all signatures
Sure, that's fine if he wants to see some other signatures. But turning off signatures is a solution available that fixes the problem. All I was doing was pointing that out to him so he would know if he wasn't already aware. Not seeing a couple of signatures won't affect his life in the slightest. It is a viable solution.

Weren't you crying to a mod because a poll assumed Zoro as Luffy's strongest subordiate?
Another zoro fanboy I live rent free in his head:catsure:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...tween-jinbe-and-sanji.9795/page-3#post-947263

Can y'all get back on-topic, please? Muhawk and Zoro have absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread. The question who is stronger between Jinbei or Sanji. Get back to that or you will be thread-banned.
First post of the thread is directly related to Zoro;

Who do you think is the third strongest of the crew? Sanji or Jinbe?

before going further, i'd like to emphasize that zoro is the second strongest of the crew, he is always portrayed that way and this should be obvious honestly. But i know some of you will still disagree with me, so i'll explain first why zoro is the second strongest of the crew

According to Databook Vivrecard Volume 4, it states that Jinbe officially joined the strawhat in WCI, so Jinbe is already counted as strawhat's member in Wano, here i give you the proof:

[GALLERY=media, 346][/GALLERY]

Now, according to Databook Vivrecard Volume 1, it states that zoro is the second strongest of the crew. As you know, Databook Vivrecard Volume 1 came out in 2018, the year the Wano arc began, so it means Wano Zoro is the second strongest of the crew, which also proves Wano zoro > Wano Jinbe, here i give you the proof:

[GALLERY=media, 347][/GALLERY]

2. Since that databook came out during the beginning of Wano Arc, it means it was talking about Pre Enma Zoro, So with zoro having Enma as power up, Enma zoro is no doubt stronger than Jinbe. The only issue here is whether the databook points to Raid Suit Sanji or not, we know for sure Sanji already have the raid suit since the end of WCI, but had only used it later against Page One. though we must admit Sanji never trains with it while zoro was seen training with Enma, so by default it remains the same, Enma Zoro > Jinbe/RS Sanji

Now, let's talk about the main topic, who is the third strongest of the crew currently?

#Arguments for Jinbei
- Pushed back Big Mom
- Fought with Ace for 3 days straight, and it was years ago
- Tanked Akainu punch that goes through his body and didnt even faint, and even seemed fine in Amazon Lily
- Managed to block Akainu's punch

#Arguments for Sanji
- Got Raid Suit
- managed to block Big Mom's attack alongside Luffy

That are their main feats for now, so let's analyze it thoroughly
● Defense
Jinbe tanked a punch from Akainu while Sanji tanked a direct hit fron King, Admiral>YC, so this easily goes in favor of Jinbe
● Strength
Sanji with Luffy blocked Big Mom Attack, while Jinbe managed to block Akainu's punch singlehandedly, so again this easily goes in favor of Jinbe
● Speed
Not much to say, this easily goes in favor of Sanji
● Observation Haki
Not much is known, by speculation wise i'd give this for Sanji
● Armament Haki
Not much is known, but speculation wise i'd give this for Jinbe as he has some pretty good damn feats of blocking attack from Top Tiers, and such feats imo could only be achieved with the help of Armament Haki

So overall, Jinbe is stronger than Sanji

Meaning, the ranking of the strawhats currently is:
Luffy > Zoro > Jinbe > Sanji > Others

What do you think?
I wasn't whinning to a mod, mod dragomir didn't read the thread, and thought that I was talking about zoro, when the first post of the thread itself was talking about zoro, not me.

Can you really read? Or still lying on purpose?

Now can we return to the topic, if you finish with your zoro fanboy obssessed nonsense?

This doesn't change the fact you were crying to Dragomir to change the poll because it deems Zoro as Luffy's strongest.
You are the one crying here, this thread has nothing to do with Zoro. While that thread was directly related to Zoro, but Dragomir didn't read it and mistakenly warned people about not talk about Zoro or they will get threadbanned, then I said he should edit the poll if he wants people not talk about Zoro, then he said no, and said that I was the only one talking about Zoro (wrongly), then I showed the first post (which is related to Zoro) and he understood that I was right to talk about Zoro in that thread. I wasn't crying like you are doing in this thread right now.

Yes, you got owned again, I live rent free in your head. Can we continue with the thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.