Powers & Abilities Can vice admirals + rest of the marines minus Admirals/Fleet admirals/Garp can capture/defeat any top tier multiple times?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
They could eventually capture a calamity, but I'm not hopeful about anything else.

Let's see what's their Current degree of technology first however.

Sure as hell not Mihawk and similia lol.

Enies Lobby Nami was stomping Marine Captains after her fight with Khalifa, unless you think she only Defeated Commanders

Think about that for a second and realise that Rear Admirals and Below are just gonna die from the AoE of any top tier alone(honestly a lot of The Vice Admirals too)

Shanks is the only Top Tier they would have any kind of chance against, assuming her doesn't have some kind of Fodder cleaning methods, like maybe some advanced CoC technique

A low top tier probably loses to all the vice admirals together probably so my answer is yes.
But any character over that level, for example let's say Big Mom, is individually so strong that in fact no matter what number these guys will be it won't matter.

Yes,because numbers matter..Kaidou couldn't keep up with the numbers of scabbards...One of them had he have kairouseki with him and GG Kaidou .

Yes,because numbers matter..Kaidou couldn't keep up with the numbers of scabbards...One of them had he have kairouseki with him and GG Kaidou .
I don't think so. Akainu can simple use daifunka , aokiji ice age, kaido can drop an island, fujitora meteors and so on. Top tiers have big AOE attacks. Its very hard to handcuff them when you can't even come near them...

why would he? he should of already did it, when he was fighting moria, when hes fighting the SuperNovas right now, but he isnt oda obv wont let him until he shows it
Why would he do it when he was fighting Moria... is Moriah worth something like that? The supernova are on top of the island... dropping right now wouldn't do much besides ruining his own island.

Momousagi and Chaton both in the race for becoming admirals, Momonga and I fell this two probably as well Onigumo and Doberman
Well talking about pre-skip marines. They were not there in war. Plus they were non canon characters made canon.
Not including them (Momousagi and Chaton)

Momonga , Onigumo and Doberman - What have they done for you to think so? What are their feats?