Can we talk about all of Posthawk/Memehawk's fails since timeskip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are now starting the "Can we talk about this character's fails since timeskip" trend, I want to discuss about the World's Strongest Swordsman Dracule Mihawk. First, back in Marineford, Mihawk got blocked by YC3 Jozu

And then he got postponed by YC5 Flower Sword Vista:vistalaugh:

So yeah, if you have any Mihawk's L that you want to add then comment down below:getnappaed:

Tagging some people that might be interest, @BigMemeWasHere @MugiwaraMaster @Inflamed Haki etc.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Since we are now starting the "Can we talk about this character's fails since timeskip" trend, I want to discuss about the World's Strongest Swordsman Dracule Mihawk. First, back in Marineford, Mihawk got blocked by YC3 Jozu

And then he got postponed by YC5 Flower Sword Vista:vistalaugh:

So yeah, if you have any Mihawk's L that you want to add then comment down below:getnappaed:

Tagging some people that might be interest, @BigMemeWasHere @MugiwaraMaster @Inflamed Haki etc.
Sure, WB Pirates needed high-tier to mearly slow down Mihawk and somehow this is a fail:seriously:

Sure, WB Pirates needed high-tier to mearly slow down Mihawk and somehow this is a fail:seriously:
How is that a fail?
Mihawk casually handled Whitebeards YC2 Vista without even looking at him

Just by him flexing the muscle, he produced slash 100s no 1000s of times more powerful than Smoothies full power attack and it took a high tier with Diamond DF and full power to stop.

All I see is Ws.

where is Mihawk looking bad in these moments?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
How is that a fail?
Mihawk casually handled Whitebeards YC2 Vista without even looking at him

Just by him flexing the muscle, he produced slash 100s no 1000s of times more powerful than Smoothies full power attack and it took a high tier with Diamond DF and full power to stop.

All I see is Ws.

where is Mihawk looking bad in these moments?
Don't quote me I was sarcastic, I know Mihawk the strongest:cheers:

This is Mihawk's fails discussion thread, not Big Mom's fails discussion thread lol:gokulaugh:
But Mihawk has not failed once so what's the point of making this thread.
What are you gonna make next?
Gol D Roger's fails?
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk was looking at Luffy like for 2 panels

After that Luffy was out of Mihawk's sight. This is Luffy vs Kizaru

and this is Mihawk ended the battle with didn't looking away from VIsta.

:funky:
Okay.....And?

Status
Not open for further replies.