Theory Can't-Go-On-The-Island Disease is real, but NOT a disease.

Chopper will cure it at Laugh Tale.

At this point it's not confirmed, but strongly implied, that devil fruits aren't anything supernatural. Scientists can make artificial devil fruits with different degrees of success. Caesar isn't particularly good at replicating them perfectly, but could mass produce his shitty ones with ease. Vegapunk is better, but considered his fruit a failure for one reason or another. (It isn't a perfect copy, we can see that already. Real Zoans change your clothes as well as your body, and Momo originally would lose his clothes after transforming, with Kin'emon having to make him replacements. He may have overcome this limitation or maybe he's just getting his clothes back off panel but it was there at first.) Real devil fruits, considering this, are likely just very advanced technology from the lost ancient kingdom.

On Laugh Tale "they learned the truth about what happened during the Void Century, the true nature of the Ancient Weapons, and the meaning of the initial D", so Laugh Tale is connected to the ancient kingdom in some way. It could be that the island contains truly advanced technology, beyond anything even Vegapunk has an understanding of. So what if laugh tale has a defense system that disrupts the wavelength of devil fruit users? Buggy is the only DF user on roger's crew and coincidentally the only person who got sick by being near the island, even though he wanted to go.

I AM AWARE that buggy saying that it's "cant go on the island" disease is a translation error, but the fact remains. Buggy could not go on the island because of a disease that suddenly overcame him at the finish line, even though he truly wanted to go. I think its very possible that something about Laugh Tale affects the DNA/Lineage Factor of people who approach the island with devil fruits. Luffy himself will not be able to set foot on the island to complete his adventure. Robin will be unable to find the last secrets she searched for. Brook can't finish his journey before he returns to Laboon. Unless...

I think all of that has been theorized before, but to add to it: Chopper has probably the most advanced understanding of devil fruits in the series next to Vegapunk. The rumble balls "disrupt the wavelength of the devil fruit" or w/e to grant him new forms. I think there will be a final tragedy of the crew being unable to physically reach Laugh Tale, and Chopper's ultimate scientific advancement will be to "suppress" devil fruits without harming the user so that Luffy can reach the one piece.

At this point it's not confirmed, but strongly implied, that devil fruits aren't anything supernatural. Scientists can make artificial devil fruits with different degrees of success. Caesar isn't particularly good at replicating them perfectly, but could mass produce his shitty ones with ease. Vegapunk is better, but considered his fruit a failure for one reason or another. (It isn't a perfect copy, we can see that already. Real Zoans change your clothes as well as your body, and Momo originally would lose his clothes after transforming, with Kin'emon having to make him replacements. He may have overcome this limitation or maybe he's just getting his clothes back off panel but it was there at first.) Real devil fruits, considering this, are likely just very advanced technology from the lost ancient kingdom.

On Laugh Tale "they learned the truth about what happened during the Void Century, the true nature of the Ancient Weapons, and the meaning of the initial D", so Laugh Tale is connected to the ancient kingdom in some way. It could be that the island contains truly advanced technology, beyond anything even Vegapunk has an understanding of. So what if laugh tale has a defense system that disrupts the wavelength of devil fruit users? Buggy is the only DF user on roger's crew and coincidentally the only person who got sick by being near the island, even though he wanted to go.

I AM AWARE that buggy saying that it's "cant go on the island" disease is a translation error, but the fact remains. Buggy could not go on the island because of a disease that suddenly overcame him at the finish line, even though he truly wanted to go. I think its very possible that something about Laugh Tale affects the DNA/Lineage Factor of people who approach the island with devil fruits. Luffy himself will not be able to set foot on the island to complete his adventure. Robin will be unable to find the last secrets she searched for. Brook can't finish his journey before he returns to Laboon. Unless...

I think all of that has been theorized before, but to add to it: Chopper has probably the most advanced understanding of devil fruits in the series next to Vegapunk. The rumble balls "disrupt the wavelength of the devil fruit" or w/e to grant him new forms. I think there will be a final tragedy of the crew being unable to physically reach Laugh Tale, and Chopper's ultimate scientific advancement will be to "suppress" devil fruits without harming the user so that Luffy can reach the one piece.

Great theory! How do you think Chopper can "cure“ hide the df wavelength?

Imo Laugh Tale cannot be accessed by DF Users
Meaning it's Hidden where DFs are not allowed to cross

That's Afterlife, cuz Only Place that DFs can never travel to is Afterlife
Except for One Person & that's Brook
Brook is only Character whose Devil inside him can temporarily bypass Afterlife Ban

His Awakening should give same Ability to SHs
So not only Brook is Luffy's Key for Laugh Tale, but expect Blackbeard to target him very soon

Interesting.